3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

got tired of waiting for a better amulet so i crafted one.

1.75m shaper dps with 9.2k life.

The only problem of this build is that it doesnt go fast so T16 legion can be tricky to pop everything, but otherwise it has been a smooth and comfy doing end-game maps!
"
jags887 a écrit :
Thanks for the tips! In regards to Watcher's Eye - would it be more beneficial to chase one with high fire pen (up to 15%) or fire dmg (up to 60%)?

Fire penetration definitely
"
bluu_94 a écrit :
Thoughts on using lvl 20 CWDT with steelskin?

immortal call is better, you have endurance charges
"
allurein a écrit :

got tired of waiting for a better amulet so i crafted one.

1.75m shaper dps with 9.2k life.

The only problem of this build is that it doesnt go fast so T16 legion can be tricky to pop everything, but otherwise it has been a smooth and comfy doing end-game maps!

Nice ammy :D

I know, movement speed is a trade off of high life and high dps.
tell me where to get so many exalts for crafting staff? :(
May be a dumb question with the answer somewhere in front of my face, but where are our endurance charges coming from?
"
Ruckr a écrit :
May be a dumb question with the answer somewhere in front of my face, but where are our endurance charges coming from?

Chieftain ascendancy
Might sound stupid, but Im not getting the dps from path of building, what should I upgrade next? Ammy or helmet?
"
BronzeMike a écrit :
Might sound stupid, but Im not getting the dps from path of building, what should I upgrade next? Ammy or helmet?

Helm with -9% fire res is like ~150-180k damage, and probably your next step is fossil crafting abyss belt for an extra 30% fire damage.
Dernière édition par Naggash, le 18 juin 2019 18:21:26
"
BronzeMike a écrit :

ammy, incinerate level 21 its about 5c, watchers eye penetration 50c-1ex, craft helmet, boot enchant penetration

edit: he answered before me xD
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 18 juin 2019 18:24:34

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires