3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
Krisbit a écrit :
Yellow Elder down. Just steamrolled it. I didn't expect it to be so easy.

Just keep the steam going xD
Here is the video, the fight is not sexy, lot of mistake (I used all the portal), but he died, it was my first try ever :D (double dash was annoying)

https://youtu.be/9YmKL3_P8lA
Dernière édition par Nyphera, le 19 juin 2019 18:44:14
"
Nyphera a écrit :
Here is the video, the fight is not sexy, lot of mistake (I used all the portal), but he died, it was my first try ever :D (double dash was annoying)

https://youtu.be/9YmKL3_P8lA

for a first try ever it was great xD tanking shaper slams, balls, walking over double goo on the floor, almost totally forgot about focus hahahah i bet it was exiting experience xD

Challenge competed, congrats!!!

edit: next time try with normal boots and full gem setup, dont forget vaal righteous fire and focus. you basically played with half damage xD get Incinerate gem level 21! its cheap
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 19 juin 2019 19:12:44
Just got this sexy beast \o/

Update :

Some upgrades later (especially amulet which is selfcrafted) and 5 map Emblem is doable
Not comfortable like some meta builds but in those 5 minutes you can easily take down all rares and 8-12 bosses depending.

Always listen when they say "Read the full guide throughly "
Just figured after reaching maps that you should stop channelling after 8 attacks for it to do more damage T.T
"
bluu_94 a écrit :
Always listen when they say "Read the full guide throughly "
Just figured after reaching maps that you should stop channelling after 8 attacks for it to do more damage T.T

You are not the only one! I too had the bad habit of just holding it down forever and letting the fire fly!
Hello Torstein,thx for the great build!

Got a simple question for ya - ive got this nice stuff

is +1 to gems better than fire dmg to spells? When i import this staff into your PoB, the dmg increases. But when im actually running around the dmg is not that great.

secondly,how to do you reach your 3M dps? Even with gear close to that listed in your PoB im sitting below 1.5m

here is my stuff:

also got fire pen watcher's eye

thx in advance
Dernière édition par feeltheaxeofaxe, le 20 juin 2019 12:31:08
"
feeltheaxeofaxe a écrit :
Hello Torstein,thx for the great build!

Got a simple question for ya - ive got this nice stuff

is +1 to gems better than fire dmg to spells? When i import this staff into your PoB, the dmg increases. But when im actually running around the dmg is not that great.

secondly,how to do you reach your 3M dps? Even with gear close to that listed in your PoB im sitting below 1.5m

here is my stuff:

also got fire pen watcher's eye

thx in advance

Your staff is better than mine. You have effectively +3 to Incinerate. Gear is great, you probably havent calculated something right.

Make your profile and characters public so i can see it in PoB.
done,set to show char tabs

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires