3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

Is there a way to get this working with Righteous Fire?
It's a little tedious channeling for 1 second to clear a pack of trash mobs every time and I want to use RF to just run by them and instead use Incinerate on tougher mobs.

This is my build currently as it stands:https://pastebin.com/ucLW2mkC

I only factor in max endurance charges and discard the 50% increased life recovery rate from Cleansing Water since I want to try and sustain non combat Righteous Fire.
I have life regen on pretty much every piece of gear I can find and I still cannot sustain RF.

I would be pretty devastated if I have to drop 1 of my auras and go with Purity of Fire, or drop my 2h staff and go with Rise of the Phoenix.
Anger adds crazy DPS, Ash adds extra aoe clear and spider has that sweet hinder and increased damage.
Update :

Shaper & Uber Elder down
4 map Legion Emblem cleared
Currently working on 5 map Legion Emblem

"
pelisoli a écrit :
I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE IT THIS JUST DROPPED FROM THE WRETCHED CARD

I am going to buy some sweet sweet gear:D:D:D:D

My first one ever on POE

congrats on a jackpot dude! :D
"
darklordof1 a écrit :
Is there a way to get this working with Righteous Fire?
It's a little tedious channeling for 1 second to clear a pack of trash mobs every time and I want to use RF to just run by them and instead use Incinerate on tougher mobs.

This is my build currently as it stands:https://pastebin.com/ucLW2mkC

I only factor in max endurance charges and discard the 50% increased life recovery rate from Cleansing Water since I want to try and sustain non combat Righteous Fire.
I have life regen on pretty much every piece of gear I can find and I still cannot sustain RF.

I would be pretty devastated if I have to drop 1 of my auras and go with Purity of Fire, or drop my 2h staff and go with Rise of the Phoenix.
Anger adds crazy DPS, Ash adds extra aoe clear and spider has that sweet hinder and increased damage.

Righteous Fire is pretty specific thing, and whole build has to be made around it.

Maybe with life recovery belt or some shananigans...
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 16 juin 2019 06:57:38
"
Oxidizerr a écrit :
Update :

Shaper & Uber Elder down
4 map Legion Emblem cleared
Currently working on 5 map Legion Emblem

Very nice! Keep us posted :D
Whats an actual setup for CwC ? I would like to try it out, mainly for legion mobs.
When you do Uber elder and put on the Kaom's roots, what do you change in your socket setup?

Also I managed to roll a really high cast speed with my +2 fire skills on the staff, then hit flat lightning dmg on my regal.
What do you recommend I do crafting-wise, since I can't craft the arcane surge/cast speed combo?
Anyone find which Unique Timeless jewel works good for this build?
"
Yendis a écrit :
When you do Uber elder and put on the Kaom's roots, what do you change in your socket setup?

Also I managed to roll a really high cast speed with my +2 fire skills on the staff, then hit flat lightning dmg on my regal.
What do you recommend I do crafting-wise, since I can't craft the arcane surge/cast speed combo?

can you show me that staff here?

"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
Yendis a écrit :

can you show me that staff here?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires