3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

So, for anyone that's somewhat further on this build (+-Level 80) I was wondering how this build feels on killing Legion Mobs.

Can you kill almost all of the mobs from Monoliths?
Or is it hard to do?

Having a really nice leveling time, build is fluid so far.
Dernière édition par Wallwalker22, le 16 juin 2019 16:50:18
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
darklordof1 a écrit :
Is there a way to get this working with Righteous Fire?
It's a little tedious channeling for 1 second to clear a pack of trash mobs every time and I want to use RF to just run by them and instead use Incinerate on tougher mobs.

This is my build currently as it stands:https://pastebin.com/ucLW2mkC

I only factor in max endurance charges and discard the 50% increased life recovery rate from Cleansing Water since I want to try and sustain non combat Righteous Fire.
I have life regen on pretty much every piece of gear I can find and I still cannot sustain RF.

I would be pretty devastated if I have to drop 1 of my auras and go with Purity of Fire, or drop my 2h staff and go with Rise of the Phoenix.
Anger adds crazy DPS, Ash adds extra aoe clear and spider has that sweet hinder and increased damage.

Righteous Fire is pretty specific thing, and whole build has to be made around it.

Maybe with life recovery belt or some shananigans...

You're a genius! I completely forgot about life recovery rate on belts.
As it stands a 20% increased life recovery rate brings my degen down to -6.7 hp. I just need to find a little more % health regen & I'm good!
"
Yendis a écrit :
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
Yendis a écrit :
When you do Uber elder and put on the Kaom's roots, what do you change in your socket setup?

Also I managed to roll a really high cast speed with my +2 fire skills on the staff, then hit flat lightning dmg on my regal.
What do you recommend I do crafting-wise, since I can't craft the arcane surge/cast speed combo?

can you show me that staff here?

remove the crafted mod on the bench. If you are lucky with the annulment to lose lightning damage you will be left with that t1 cast speed and +2 on fire gems.

craft multimod

added fire damage to spells
double damage while focused
hybrid - spell damage + extra non chaos as chaos
"
Wallwalker22 a écrit :
So, for anyone that's somewhat further on this build (+-Level 80) I was wondering how this build feels on killing Legion Mobs.

Or is it hard to do?

depending on layout and your dps, more often no than yes
"
Wallwalker22 a écrit :

Or is it hard to do?

I'm level 91 so far and killing mobs from Monoliths is doable you just need to constantly be moving, there's a couple of times my health will instantly drop to 10% and I just mass teleport around while getting a incinerate channel here and there and eventually whittle them down. If I stand still and try to tank it I just die.

On a separate topic of my build I killed Elder and Shaper last night and it was a joke, they literally got destroyed both deathless. Working on luring Elder to Shaper now to give Uber Elder a go.
Dernière édition par JudgeShred, le 16 juin 2019 20:31:12
Level 86 here - having a blast with this build so far. Got lucky with some high value drops early on but still only ~4ex deep into gear for this toon (majority went to crafting staff). I've never had an easier time doing uber lab, and so far with mapping everything is melting. A+, 10/10 would build again.

About to the point where I need to start looking at incremental gear upgrades and stuff, but overall this build has been awesome. Vaal Detonate Dead is always a treat to drop in legion boss packs.

This is what I heave gear-wise. Any suggestions on where to go from here? I know my rings aren't the best, same with helmet etc. Any tips on something in particular to focus on?
"
jags887 a écrit :

This is what I heave gear-wise. Any suggestions on where to go from here? I know my rings aren't the best, same with helmet etc. Any tips on something in particular to focus on?

Tyvm for nice feedback :)

Boots, belt and helmet. You are lacking life on all 3 items. I suggest start with the helmet with enchant and craft with fossils.

After that get decent jewels and Watcher's eye it's really cheap this league.

If you are running uber lab try to get ele pen enchant on new boots.
Thanks for the tips! In regards to Watcher's Eye - would it be more beneficial to chase one with high fire pen (up to 15%) or fire dmg (up to 60%)?
Thoughts on using lvl 20 CWDT with steelskin?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires