Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

I'm switched from kaom's heart to carcass jack, mainly for an extra area of effect to pop more legion mobs. And yeah, its working much better now.

But i have a question. Is there anything usefull we can add as up to 5 links? My focus right now is to pop as much as possible legions on T15-16 maps, so every bit is helpfull.
Dernière édition par Naggash, le 18 juin 2019 20:49:37
Loving the build, but dear god am I having bad luck with crafting. Pretty sure I'm onto 100+ chaos of alterations and 5 annulments?

How much will it bone me to not annul the other mod? I mean, I guess the end goal is to be throwing a bunch of money into it anyway, but it's starting to get heartbreaking lol.

Whats are reasonable fee for the crafting of the staff given you already have a rare 6L with +2 fire gem?
Dernière édition par teclis123, le 19 juin 2019 03:04:18
"
teclis123 a écrit :
Whats are reasonable fee for the crafting of the staff given you already have a rare 6L with +2 fire gem?

There is 1 service that is free of fees, u can just tip them, crafted my staff there

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2469110
Dernière édition par BronzeMike, le 19 juin 2019 03:08:42
"
BronzeMike a écrit :
"
teclis123 a écrit :

There is 1 service that is free of fees, u can just tip them, crafted my staff there

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2469110

yeah unfortunately the guy doesnt seem to be only at the same time I am :(

And someone else asked for 190c fee (maybe a typo I was afraid to ask :D).
"
Naggash a écrit :
I'm switched from kaom's heart to carcass jack, mainly for an extra area of effect to pop more legion mobs. And yeah, its working much better now.

But i have a question. Is there anything usefull we can add as up to 5 links? My focus right now is to pop as much as possible legions on T15-16 maps, so every bit is helpfull.

I don't know if it helps but I've been experimenting how to break free more of the monolith soldiers.

I run with incinerate-CwC-volatile dead and magma orb-CoH-flammability. When I see a monolith I stop killing mobs and let them chase me. I activate the monolith and start spraying. The reason for this is ordinary mobs die fast and provide corpses for volatile dead to wreck havoc plus magma orb bounces a few times so it tags a few targets on every cast with flammability.
I know, I'm still on tabby, still leveling and only hit the maps yesterday (yes I'm a snail) but I imagine the concept should work the same just different scale. I'm not able to break free everything this way but it's been the most effective way I've managed to come up with so far.
Just my input in case it could help or inspire you to produce an even better solution :)
Don't start with Snail
What do you think about 5/6 linking Searing Touch while I farm currency for the other staff?
Yellow Elder down. Just steamrolled it. I didn't expect it to be so easy.
Just killed Uber Elder with your build,it was my first UElder ever.

That's the gear I had for the fight.

Spoiler

I've crafted everything except the amulet.

Thank you for your build it's amazing :D

I'm uploading the video rn so if you guys are interested I will post a link here.
Dernière édition par Nyphera, le 19 juin 2019 18:38:31
"
Nyphera a écrit :
Just killed Uber Elder with your build,it was my first UElder ever.

That's the gear I had for the fight.

I've crafted everything except the amulet.

Thank you for your build it's amazing :D

I'm uploading the video rn so if you guys are interested I will post a link here.

You have now ascended into UE killing club my exile, I salute you! xD

im waiting for the video :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires