3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

wouldnt it be better to replace anger with blaspemy and flamability(elemental weakness?)
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
Nice that you added Flesh and Stone to the description :)

i finally got a 6L Staff, do you switch increased AOE with conc effect for mapping/bossing? With conc. effect the damage is insane but i sometimes get relly big hits and mapping feels safer with AOE support.

"
davc1234567890 a écrit :
i think about make this build for LHC with more life on tree (269%) with Lioneye's Remorse + Doon Cuebiyari

is round 500k dps https://pastebin.com/1jbeeJJ9

why are you not using Blood Rage its give aloot DPS also how good is for Legion Mobs ? Also how important is Praxis ?

This is probably the best you can do with shield setup without going high in crafting some op stuff.
https://pastebin.com/UBYMUpUr

In short, half the damage, noticeably less cast speed, less movement speed...
"
Ruamzutzla a écrit :
Nice that you added Flesh and Stone to the description :)

i finally got a 6L Staff, do you switch increased AOE with conc effect for mapping/bossing? With conc. effect the damage is insane but i sometimes get relly big hits and mapping feels safer with AOE support.

Ofc, do not map with Conc. Effect, area is too small. For mapping Increased Effect gem!
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 11 juin 2019 10:27:12
"
Deejudanne a écrit :
wouldnt it be better to replace anger with blaspemy and flamability(elemental weakness?)

No, Anger is much stronger.
"
ProV4 a écrit :
Currently using your guide after a longer pause from PoE and having decent success.

Could you make a version with 6L body and scepter/wand + shield instead? I am nowhere near Kaom's Hearth and a 6L Staff but the build changed so much from leveling that I lost the overview (Golem? Shield Charge?)

Edit: Just noticed that what I am requesting is the leveling build...

xD im glad its sorted
Just wanted to thank you again, having really great success this league with your build guide, and thank you for taking the time to reply to everyone..

This is my progress so far.. I'm guessing my next step is getting the opal rings right?
Spoiler

Nvm, all done

Gonna test it now :) And btw, fix please section about crafting, its 1ex to craft t1 spell damage/non-chaos.
Dernière édition par Naggash, le 11 juin 2019 14:28:43
Hey. I have question about fossil crafting. What is best way to craft with Pristine/Prismatic fossils? What kind of resonator i want, with 1 or more sockets to put fossils? Im total noob, never fossil crafted anything :<.

Buold is awesome, i like it very much :). Doing T4-T5 maps and everything just melts :D. Map sustain is so bad atm i dont get higher maps.

Aother question: Should i follow starter pob or change to final? I dont have much currency atm, only 1 ex and around 40c so cant afford kaoms/multimod staff.

Thanks!
A question, how do I get the craft recipes for the items (mostly staff recipe)? Do I just play and hope for syndicate to drop correct veiled mods?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires