3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

BUILD PROPERLY UPDATED

sry for some mistakes before i made mess on the main page
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 11 juin 2019 07:33:26
first of all, thank you for this build, it's great and having a ton of fun with it, but i am a bit surprised you removed the gem link section. I know that you have the gem setups in POB, but I dont always look at the pob while I am playing. I have your page always setup before I launch the game and also POB up as well to mainly look at the skill trees.

AS far as gear goes, I am not exactly sure what to look for. Even though I have been around since beta, It's been hard for me to get into the groove of things. I got a nice 5l staff that I will be switching too when I hit level 68. The info you provided for the final build is great, but i been having issues with gear. Also, noticed that their seems to be a huge lack of Dexterity. not sure if that's on purpose or not.

Anyways, any assistance would be welcome, and even if you dont fix the gem section back up, I am still thankful for the build! As always great work.
Ok I think I just got really lucky :D

I added Curse on Hit + Flamability because of those gloves, or is there another setup I should go for that's better?
Levelin this build is so bad with holy flame, currently ussing hoy flame and smite+ancestral call, anyone got tips I cant do damage at all :s
"
zero504 a écrit :
first of all, thank you for this build, it's great and having a ton of fun with it, but i am a bit surprised you removed the gem link section. I know that you have the gem setups in POB, but I dont always look at the pob while I am playing. I have your page always setup before I launch the game and also POB up as well to mainly look at the skill trees.

AS far as gear goes, I am not exactly sure what to look for. Even though I have been around since beta, It's been hard for me to get into the groove of things. I got a nice 5l staff that I will be switching too when I hit level 68. The info you provided for the final build is great, but i been having issues with gear. Also, noticed that their seems to be a huge lack of Dexterity. not sure if that's on purpose or not.

Anyways, any assistance would be welcome, and even if you dont fix the gem section back up, I am still thankful for the build! As always great work.

Tyvm for the kind words.
The problem is there are several versions (starters SC&HC, SC full build, HC 2 full build versions) and every one of them uses different gem setup. It will just make more confusion if i put gem links for all of them in one place.
PoB for each build is the most accurate for everything.

Ill add later item progression section from starter to full build. You are 2nd one requesting this. Just didn't had time to do all that.

In general you want cast speed + spell damage/fire damage/added fire damage to spells/elemental damage.
Stack as much life.

Since you already got some 5L staff next will be Kaom's Heart.
As soon you get currency craft 6L staff with instructions from the items section.

Next rings with - mana mods.

Then general gear check up, boots, gloves, belt, gloves.

Amulet and jewels...

Also dont forget to check main page, build is updated :)
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 11 juin 2019 08:39:22
"
marquesini a écrit :
Levelin this build is so bad with holy flame, currently ussing hoy flame and smite+ancestral call, anyone got tips I cant do damage at all :s

Make 3L melee skill without Ancestral Call and 3L Holy Flame Totem, it should be fine. Also Sunder is kinda too slow especially with two handed weapon, go dual wield with Molten Strike/Ground Slam.
"
Paintherapy a écrit :
Ok I think I just got really lucky :D

I added Curse on Hit + Flamability because of those gloves, or is there another setup I should go for that's better?

Do what you feel is best for you. My suggestion is on the main page. I updated the build. :)
For now until you get Enlighten 3 and both rings sorted out that setup is ok.
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
marquesini a écrit :

Make 3L melee skill without Ancestral Call and 3L Holy Flame Totem, it should be fine. Also Sunder is kinda too slow especially with two handed weapon, go dual wield with Molten Strike/Ground Slam.

Yeah, tried sunder with a 2hand and it so slow, going to try molten strike, currently using a shield to use shield charge is my fav movement skill so dropping the shield is hard for me but if this boosts the dps i might do it.

Thank you for the all the replies here bro :)
Currently using your guide after a longer pause from PoE and having decent success.

Could you make a version with 6L body and scepter/wand + shield instead? I am nowhere near Kaom's Hearth and a 6L Staff but the build changed so much from leveling that I lost the overview (Golem? Shield Charge?)

Edit: Just noticed that what I am requesting is the leveling build...
Dernière édition par ProV4, le 11 juin 2019 09:28:25
i think about make this build for LHC with more life on tree (269%) with Lioneye's Remorse + Doon Cuebiyari

is round 500k dps https://pastebin.com/1jbeeJJ9

why are you not using Blood Rage its give aloot DPS also how good is for Legion Mobs ? Also how important is Praxis ?
Dernière édition par davc1234567890, le 11 juin 2019 09:39:16

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires