3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
Paintherapy a écrit :
Just wanted to thank you again, having really great success this league with your build guide, and thank you for taking the time to reply to everyone..

This is my progress so far.. I'm guessing my next step is getting the opal rings right?

Im really glad to hear that. :)

You are correct, next ones are the rings.
I added the item progression section to the main page.

"
Naggash a écrit :
Nvm, all done

Gonna test it now :) And btw, fix please section about crafting, its 1ex to craft t1 spell damage/non-chaos.

I did change that i think 3 days ago to tier 2. Nvm, you got rly good rolls, every bit counts. :)
How does it feel now?

"
Nadragh a écrit :
Hey. I have question about fossil crafting. What is best way to craft with Pristine/Prismatic fossils? What kind of resonator i want, with 1 or more sockets to put fossils? Im total noob, never fossil crafted anything :<.

Buold is awesome, i like it very much :). Doing T4-T5 maps and everything just melts :D. Map sustain is so bad atm i dont get higher maps.

Aother question: Should i follow starter pob or change to final? I dont have much currency atm, only 1 ex and around 40c so cant afford kaoms/multimod staff.

Thanks!

Hello :)
for example to fossil craft Opal rings like in the guide you will use Pristine & Prismatic fossils in a Potent Chaotic Resonator. They look like this

If you are unfamiliar with fossil crafting i suggest you to watch this video from ZiggyD
https://youtu.be/Dk3iCZ9p1lE

You should start transitioning to the full build when you get currency to craft the staff. I added item progression section on the main page.

You will probably be missing some crafting bench mods so i suggest for staff crafting to use crafting services from the forum. I will add links to some crafting threads in the items section.

"
BronzeMike a écrit :
A question, how do I get the craft recipes for the items (mostly staff recipe)? Do I just play and hope for syndicate to drop correct veiled mods?

If you play a lot in time you will collect all the required mods, but this early in the league i suggest you to use crafting services.

I can vouch for this guy
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371
Hello,

First of all, thanks for the build! I'm having quite some fun with it :)

I was wondering how do you use the orb of storm + blind setup (I suppose that's why you use the orb) ? Only on tough rares and bosses I guess?

Also, I feel like I'm lacking layers of defenses. Outside of hp and a bit of armor I feel squishy. Is that normal? I tried changing the sulfur flask for a quartz one, but I'm not decided yet. If you had any input about this, I would appreciate !

Thanks again for the build :)
how do you guys get 6 blue sockets on a staff? Is there a trick? :D
"
Thied a écrit :
Hello,

First of all, thanks for the build! I'm having quite some fun with it :)

I was wondering how do you use the orb of storm + blind setup (I suppose that's why you use the orb) ? Only on tough rares and bosses I guess?

Also, I feel like I'm lacking layers of defenses. Outside of hp and a bit of armor I feel squishy. Is that normal? I tried changing the sulfur flask for a quartz one, but I'm not decided yet. If you had any input about this, I would appreciate !

Thanks again for the build :)

Build was updated last 2 days check it out. Flash&Stone is added, its very powerful aura.

"Nearby Enemies are Blinded while in Sand Stance
You take (10-11)% less Damage from Enemies that aren't nearby while in Sand Stance"

I suggest that you take new pastebin and take a look. It will require that you recraft your 1 ring to -6 mana and get Enlighten level 2 gem.

Don't use quartz flask, get back sulfur. Maybe you could change granite for basalt flask.
"
teclis123 a écrit :
how do you guys get 6 blue sockets on a staff? Is there a trick? :D

Keep clicking those chromatics xD
Excellent build guide.

I made a variation using your exact tree setup that makes mapping an absolute dream. I was initially worried about mana cost but have had no issues whatsoever with this setup. In fact, with your tree and the cheap -6/7 mana rings I am still using no mana at all even with volatile clearing the entire screen.

Basically its your build but with CwC and Volatile Dead using 2 sceptres that cost me less than 10c each (I got them on day 2).

For bossing (and full screen Legion clearing), i am also using a Desecrate setup linked with arcane surge and spell cascade. Insane damage boost.

The only expensive item I got lucky on was 6L'ing the carcass jack. Not at all necessary but allows you to get rid of Increased AoE support and gives a significant damage boost.

Very fun build.

Dernière édition par diablomix, le 12 juin 2019 04:33:10
"
diablomix a écrit :
Excellent build guide.

I made a variation using your exact tree setup that makes mapping an absolute dream. I was initially worried about mana costs but have had no issues whatsoever with this setup. In fact, with your tree and the cheap -6/7 mana rings I am still using no mana at all even with volatile clearing the entire screen.

Basically its your build but with CwC and Volatile Dead using 2 sceptres that cost me less than 10c each.

For bossing (and full screen Legion clearing), i am also using a Desecrate setup linked with arcane surge and spell cascade. Insane damage boost.

The only expensive item I got lucky on was 6L'ing the carcass jack. Not at all necessary but allows you to get rid of Increased AoE support and gives a significant damage boost.

Very fun build.

tyvm :)

I will add CwC staff to the build as a secondary staff. Carcass Jack is 6.5ex cheapest xD 2 crafted staves can be made for that price. I suggest that you go for the Kaoms and make a crafted staff. It will boost your hp a lot and make you able to go high tier vs Legions.

Which tier maps are you farming atm? :)
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
diablomix a écrit :
Excellent build guide.

I made a variation using your exact tree setup that makes mapping an absolute dream. I was initially worried about mana costs but have had no issues whatsoever with this setup. In fact, with your tree and the cheap -6/7 mana rings I am still using no mana at all even with volatile clearing the entire screen.

Basically its your build but with CwC and Volatile Dead using 2 sceptres that cost me less than 10c each.

Very fun build.

tyvm :)

I will add CwC staff to the build as a secondary staff. Carcass Jack is 6.5ex cheapest xD 2 crafted staves can be made for that price. I suggest that you go for the Kaoms and make a crafted staff. It will boost your hp a lot and make you able to go high tier vs Legions.

Which tier maps are you farming atm? :)

So far been farming mostly T12-14's Clear speed is bonkers. At 7.3K life, a few close calls but I have pushed the build hard with some very rippy mods. The only thing that one shot me is that stupid red vaal Legion thing. lol

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires