3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
Thied a écrit :
Hello,

First of all, thanks for the build! I'm having quite some fun with it :)

I was wondering how do you use the orb of storm + blind setup (I suppose that's why you use the orb) ? Only on tough rares and bosses I guess?

Also, I feel like I'm lacking layers of defenses. Outside of hp and a bit of armor I feel squishy. Is that normal? I tried changing the sulfur flask for a quartz one, but I'm not decided yet. If you had any input about this, I would appreciate !

Thanks again for the build :)

Build was updated last 2 days check it out. Flash&Stone is added, its very powerful aura.

"Nearby Enemies are Blinded while in Sand Stance
You take (10-11)% less Damage from Enemies that aren't nearby while in Sand Stance"

I suggest that you take new pastebin and take a look. It will require that you recraft your 1 ring to -6 mana and get Enlighten level 2 gem.

Don't use quartz flask, get back sulfur. Maybe you could change granite for basalt flask.

Oh thanks, didn't see the changelog..

Last question for you : in this new update, do you use Orb of Storm only to proc EO ?
"
Thied a écrit :

Oh thanks, didn't see the changelog..

Last question for you : in this new update, do you use Orb of Storm only to proc EO ?

Yeah, for single target. It its reliable proc since Incinerate with Controlled Destruction has only 3.5% crit chance, Orb of Storms has 8%.

You can go without it. Its pretty much reliable proc with Incinerate also, just sometimes it doesnt happen instant without Orb.

You can use Blood Rage or something else if you feel you can go without Orb of Storms.
Is there anyway i can increase my clear speed like getting higher area of effect or having better mobility other than just having quicksilver flask and flame dash?
"
mengliang99 a écrit :
Is there anyway i can increase my clear speed like getting higher area of effect or having better mobility other than just having quicksilver flask and flame dash?

I dunno what is there except quicksilver and flame dash.
You can use CwC setup with Volatile Dead for more clear speed. See few posts above.
I'm almost at 15 casts per second now, that makes incinerate +2 to max stages the bis lab enchant?
Also is there a break point for cast speed, that spell/elemental/fire dmg becomes more valuable than getting more speed?

edit 1: I prolly have to use pob to figure that out

edit 2: I just saw the updated full build pob, so we're using vaal DD instead of lightning golem for more dps i guess or?
flesh and stone is a nice touch too, i'll get on that asap, but that will leave no space for aspect of the spider anymore right?

Also our CWDT setup is: CWDT 15, IC 16, WoC 17.. right?

Thanks for keeping this updated
Dernière édition par Paintherapy, le 12 juin 2019 10:28:01
"
Paintherapy a écrit :
I'm almost at 15 casts per second now, that makes incinerate +2 to max stages the bis lab enchant?
Also is there a break point for cast speed, that spell/elemental/fire dmg becomes more valuable than getting more speed?

edit 1: I prolly have to use pob to figure that out

edit 2: I just saw the updated full build pob, so we're using vaal DD instead of lightning golem for more dps i guess or?
flesh and stone is a nice touch too, i'll get on that asap, but that will leave no space for aspect of the spider anymore right?

Also our CWDT setup is: CWDT 15, IC 16, WoC 17.. right?

Thanks for keeping this updated

Yeah you are good for +2.
Stacking too much castspeed has diminishing effect ofc. 15casts/s vs 10c/s is and increase of 50%. 20c/s vs 15c/s is 33%. 14-15 casts/s is a best spot to be in.

Golem and Aspect of the Spider are out. Flesh and Stone is just too good to skip.
Experiment a little with Vaal Detonate Dead. Its great for clearing Incursion architects with lots of monsters. You can kill them instantly with dead monsters on the floor. Strongboxes, opening Legions fast...

You can use Blood Rage or something else if you want its not mandatory. But i wouldn't skip flesh and stone considering how hard legions are.
Is it just me or is there no part what exact gems u are using??
Dernière édition par Ceeth22, le 12 juin 2019 11:34:44
"
Ceeth22 a écrit :
Is it just me or is there no part what exact gems u are using??

You can see the exact gem setup in Path of Building for the specific build
Hey, sir. Thoroughly enjoying this build. I've yet to get my 6L staff or Kaom's (getting close, since I've found another exalt yesterday). But that addition of flesh and stone seems to increase my survivability. Before, this build felt a bit squishy, but now feels more tankier and everything just burns even with just 5L.

Right now, I've got CWDT-lightning golem-Orb of storm-blind support. But with new addition of flesh&stone, I guess blind support is not needed? I was thinking to substitute with arcane support.

"
diablomix a écrit :
Excellent build guide.

I made a variation using your exact tree setup that makes mapping an absolute dream. I was initially worried about mana cost but have had no issues whatsoever with this setup. In fact, with your tree and the cheap -6/7 mana rings I am still using no mana at all even with volatile clearing the entire screen.

Basically its your build but with CwC and Volatile Dead using 2 sceptres that cost me less than 10c each (I got them on day 2).

For bossing (and full screen Legion clearing), i am also using a Desecrate setup linked with arcane surge and spell cascade. Insane damage boost.

The only expensive item I got lucky on was 6L'ing the carcass jack. Not at all necessary but allows you to get rid of Increased AoE support and gives a significant damage boost.

Very fun build.

This is interesting with CwC volatile. I'm going to try this when I get my 6L.
Hi Torstein,

First off, thanks very much for the build, I switched to it recently and my league has already taken a turn for the better!

I am preparing for the staff crafting process and was just wondering whether, in your experience, the staff base really matters? I've been looking at either an Eclipse (100% Increases Global Crit chance) or an Imperial (18% chance to block) to begin with. As far as I understand the Maelstrom Staff (20% chance to block) is no longer usable for spellcasters after its reclassification as a War Staff. Does any of this matter or should I just save some chaos and buy the cheapest ilvl55+ 6L I can find?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires