3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :

Hi and tyvm for feedback and this great tip!

Something i didn't understood. Are you talking about a Helmet with "reduced mana reserved" like enchant "anger reserves 15% less mana" or something else?

thanks for the reply :)
that's the kind of helmet i use atm for additional reduced mana reservation

I never played with aspect of the spider, but i think flesh and stone is the cheaper way to start with :)
Hello Torstein,

I am having a blast (hehe) playing with Your build. It is really fun and seems to be powerfull. Currently I am level 71 and waiting to get into HC Lab.

I have a question.
Could you put some tips about and game progression and gear progression?
I am still running blue 4L items because I am not sure what stats are most important (added fire damage? spell damage? fire damage? cast speed?).
What would be cheap substitutes for BiS items you have put in your guide?
I know there is a lot of info in the pots but getting though it is overwhelming.

Also, there is a lot of talk about alternative gems setup. I know it is a lot to ask and you probably have better things to do, but it would be nice to put some of those info in first post. Like what to link with CwDT (what levels etc.).

Cheers and once again good job!

BTW.
Have you noticed it is possible to drop int and dext node between Retribution and Arcanist Dominion then pickup Area of Effect or Int node between Retribution and Singular Focus in order to save 1 skill point?
Or is this dext node important ?
Dernière édition par Krisbit, le 11 juin 2019 04:36:30
"
Ruamzutzla a écrit :
"

Hi and tyvm for feedback and this great tip!

Something i didn't understood. Are you talking about a Helmet with "reduced mana reserved" like enchant "anger reserves 15% less mana" or something else?

thanks for the reply :)
that's the kind of helmet i use atm for additional reduced mana reservation

I never played with aspect of the spider, but i think flesh and stone is the cheaper way to start with :)

Not only to start with I think its definitely better option for HC although you will lose 15% dps.
I was wondering about the viability of Scorching Ray and this build?

I have never been the biggest fan of Incinerate due to the short range and scaling dmg. More then likely SR is not as good as Incinerate (at least I assume so) but for personal preference what do you think about the switch?

Also, if SR is viable any major changes to the tree, items, etc.?
"
Krisbit a écrit :
Hello Torstein,

I am having a blast (hehe) playing with Your build. It is really fun and seems to be powerfull. Currently I am level 71 and waiting to get into HC Lab.

I have a question.
Could you put some tips about and game progression and gear progression?
I am still running blue 4L items because I am not sure what stats are most important (added fire damage? spell damage? fire damage? cast speed?).
What would be cheap substitutes for BiS items you have put in your guide?
I know there is a lot of info in the pots but getting though it is overwhelming.

Also, there is a lot of talk about alternative gems setup. I know it is a lot to ask and you probably have better things to do, but it would be nice to put some of those info in first post. Like what to link with CwDT (what levels etc.).

Cheers and once again good job!

BTW.
Have you noticed it is possible to drop int and dext node between Retribution and Arcanist Dominion then pickup Area of Effect or Int node between Retribution and Singular Focus in order to save 1 skill point?
Or is this dext node important ?

ty for feedback :)

"For weapons you can use Lifesprig, Nycta's Lantern or any rare crap wands/sceptres/daggers with some cast speed/spell damage/fire damage/added fire damage to spells/elemental damage will be ok. After you are done with leveling you can slowly transition to full build."

In general you want cast speed + spell damage/fire damage/added fire damage to spells/elemental damage.
Tabula is preferred when you get into maps and stack as much life as you can on other items.
With this setup you can farm up to t10 and when transitioning to red maps i recommend getting gear upgraded

First item to upgrade will be the staff. Second Kaom's Heart.
With this you will be in much better state.

Next rings with - mana mods.

Then general gear check up, boots, gloves, belt, gloves.

Amulet and jewels.
--------------------
Yeah, you can take other pathing, but you don't want to lose that dex. Point count is the same.

I will update today pastebins. Adding Flash and Stone gem and Vaal Detonate Dead. For that you will need some dex on gear or from the tree.

CwDT is already in the pastebin. For HC probably best idea is to go with CwDT - Immortal call - Inc. Duration - Enfeeble

Ill try to update general gearing section today.

Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 11 juin 2019 04:56:23
"
Totaltryhard a écrit :

I have never been the biggest fan of Incinerate due to the short range and scaling dmg. More then likely SR is not as good as Incinerate (at least I assume so) but for personal preference what do you think about the switch?

Never played SR but from what I know its only good for single target with some other spells. Its too narrow and not so comfortable to play.
Relying only on SR in maps i would not recommend at all.
Incinerate with inc. area gems is huge, both in range and width.
"
"
Totaltryhard a écrit :

Never played SR but from what I know its only good for single target with some other spells. Its too narrow and not so comfortable to play.
Relying only on SR in maps i would not recommend at all.
Incinerate with inc. area gems is huge, both in range and width.

Alright ty, I will just use Incinerate then!
Good build, thanks for guide. Need better movement speed only.
For the three 4links in final build:

cwdt-ic-inc dur-wawe
anger-HoA-flesh stone-enlighten
flame dash-golem-arcane-flamability(vaal RF)

flamability nicely interupt inci and release its wawe and procs arcane.

If more sockets would add cwdt-vaal cold snap for example, phase run is also nice. Golem is nice on cwdt as well. Dont like to recast it.

Seems so far optimal for me. What do u think?
Dernière édition par Potemnik, le 11 juin 2019 06:22:08
How about using cast curse on hit instead of arcange surge in setup "flame dash-golem-arcane-flamability" ? Could be nice quality of life.
"
Potemnik a écrit :
Good build, thanks for guide. Need better movement speed only.
For the three 4links in final build:

cwdt-ic-inc dur-wawe
anger-HoA-flesh stone-enlighten
flame dash-golem-arcane-flamability(vaal RF)

flamability nicely interupt inci and release its wawe and procs arcane.

If more sockets would add cwdt-vaal cold snap for example, phase run is also nice. Golem is nice on cwdt as well. Dont like to recast it.

Seems so far optimal for me. What do u think?

"
Krisbit a écrit :
How about using cast curse on hit instead of arcange surge in setup "flame dash-golem-arcane-flamability" ? Could be nice quality of life.

arcane surge you can get from staff

i made some mistakes in PoB so i reverted main page

will updated it quickly
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 11 juin 2019 07:03:10

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires