3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
BronzeMike a écrit :
So, why do we need lightning golem? For me, he gives me 0,01 sec cast speed so from 0,09 I go to 0,08 sec on incinerate. I will try and swap the golem and blind out for some curse on hit, either offensive or defensive

my lv17 golem without quality give me 9% cast speed, that's alot.
"
Paintherapy a écrit :
"
prefix (hybrid) (67–75)% increased Spell Damage & Gain 7-8% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage ---4 Chaos Orbs

this craft is 1ex not 4c though :(

oh well, yolo

Congrats on the staff! :)

My bad i was looking at t2 price...

Its still cheaper or same as best unique staff but deals 30% more damage and has cast cast speed.

Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 10 juin 2019 14:08:10
"
BronzeMike a écrit :
So, why do we need lightning golem? For me, he gives me 0,01 sec cast speed so from 0,09 I go to 0,08 sec on incinerate. I will try and swap the golem and blind out for some curse on hit, either offensive or defensive

Golem is gives nice cast speed, tooltip is not accurate. Its your cheap way of getting some cast speed early on.

You can link some curse if you want. Blind is rly strong vs bosses. When you are on top of them they will attack you melee style and they will be blinded, so 50% chance that they miss you.
Feel free to adjust it as you like.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 11 juin 2019 03:09:03
Should I use this, even without cast speed?

If I annul the dex I can craft cast speed on it, but that seems very unlikely, not sure if it's worth
"
Paintherapy a écrit :
Should I use this, even without cast speed?

If I annul the dex I can craft cast speed on it, but that seems very unlikely, not sure if it's worth

Go with that ammy, its pretty good for 5th day of the league xD You can always change it later.

10% penetration and cast speed would be ideal, but for now its fine.
Hi Guys,

first of all, thank you for this amazing and fun HC build.

Some tips i can give;
Asides the "-total cost of mana" on a ring i would recommend getting a Helmet with "reduced mana reserved" or a jewel with that.

This helps to get Anger and Herald of Ash - and in addition i can have Flesh and Stone active, it's really cool always to stay in the "Sand" mode, less damage close combat and blind. With the reduced reserved mana you still can cast flame dash with arcane surge, and Steel Skin with Increased Duration, which is also pretty nice.

So far for my tips, i have a question about the staff, how do i see the difference between "war" staffs and "caster" staffs??

How good is a 5L searing touch as a starter weapon before you can get a proper crafted staff?
"
Ruamzutzla a écrit :
Hi Guys,

first of all, thank you for this amazing and fun HC build.

Some tips i can give;
Asides the "-total cost of mana" on a ring i would recommend getting a Helmet with "reduced mana reserved" or a jewel with that.

This helps to get Anger and Herald of Ash - and in addition i can have Flesh and Stone active, it's really cool always to stay in the "Sand" mode, less damage close combat and blind. With the reduced reserved mana you still can cast flame dash with arcane surge, and Steel Skin with Increased Duration, which is also pretty nice.

So far for my tips, i have a question about the staff, how do i see the difference between "war" staffs and "caster" staffs??

Hi and tyvm for feedback and this great tip!

Something i didn't understood. Are you talking about a Helmet with "reduced mana reserved" like enchant "anger reserves 15% less mana" or something else?

Flesh & Stone are fantastic addon to the build! I haven't tought about it before. Perma blinded enemies is damn huge for survivability. But it comes at a trade off. To use Flash & Stone you will have to give up on Aspect of the Spider, which is certainly ok trade. I will add this to the guide! Also stay tuned im testing some other new stuff. :)

About the staves im not 100% sure yet cause gamepedia is not updated yet so i cant see. My best guess is that war staves have increased base attack speed cause staves in general are very slow weapons. Should be noticeable somehow to differentiate normal staves and war ones.
"
teclis123 a écrit :
How good is a 5L searing touch as a starter weapon before you can get a proper crafted staff?

Its ok.

If you are temporarily switching to a 5L Searing Touch you might as well buy Kaom's Heart next to boost life and after that when you get currency craft a proper staff.
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
teclis123 a écrit :

Its ok.

If you are temporarily switching to a 5L Searing Touch you might as well buy Kaom's Heart next to boost life and after that when you get currency craft a proper staff.

That was the plan, thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires