3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

This build is so good. Im still missing kaom's heart which means I have 4 free socket to use.

The questions is what should I use there.

I'm thinking of using CwDt, molten shell, enfeeable and increase duration, but I have no idea what lvls each of them should be to proper work with eachother.

Or maybe you have other ideas of auras I could use there before I get Kaom's heart.

Please help~~
Dernière édition par XuuKee, le 10 juin 2019 07:18:51
"
XuuKee a écrit :
This build is so good. Im still missing kaom's heart which means I have 4 free socket to use.

I'm thinking of using CwDt, molten shell, enfeeable and increase duration, but I have no idea what lvls each of them should be to proper work with eachother.

Or maybe you have other ideas of auras I could use there before I get Kaom's heart.

Please help~~

tnx! :)

cdwt 12 - enfeeble 15

you prob need to put molten shell on same setup as immortal call cause they share cooldown
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
XuuKee a écrit :

Please help~~

tnx! :)

cdwt 12 - enfeeble 15

you prob need to put molten shell on same setup as immortal call cause they share cooldown

My Cdwt is 14 there, what molten shell shoould be then? Immortal call is 16 there.
"
XuuKee a écrit :

My Cdwt is 14 there, what molten shell shoould be then? Immortal call is 16 there.

Molten Shell 18
According to this:

-How to craft it
Crafting base: any 6L casting base staff (not War staff) with min. item level 55
1.Use Scouring orb and use Transmutation orb to make item Magic
2.Spam Alteration orbs until you get +2 to socketed Fire gems prefix mod
3.Use Regal orb to make item Rare
4.Now you should have just +2 to socketed Fire gems mod and another mod that Regal added. Use Annulment orb to remove 1 random mod. There are 50% chances to be left with just +2 mod.
If you were unlucky and got +2 mod removed, repeat the whole process from point 1.

5.If the item is Rare (yellow) and only have +2 to socketed Fire gems mod, craft suffix "Can have Multiple Crafted Modifiers" on bench. It costs 2 Exalted orbs.

I manage to get +2 socketed fire gems and after regal it gave me 21% cast speed and I have now those two mods. Do I need still to annulment it or can I now multiple craft it cus it already have cast that is needed in further crafting process?

It's also nad Imperial staff, it's not a war one right?
Dernière édition par XuuKee, le 10 juin 2019 09:38:18
"
XuuKee a écrit :
According to this:

-How to craft it
Crafting base: any 6L casting base staff (not War staff) with min. item level 55
1.Use Scouring orb and use Transmutation orb to make item Magic
2.Spam Alteration orbs until you get +2 to socketed Fire gems prefix mod
3.Use Regal orb to make item Rare
4.Now you should have just +2 to socketed Fire gems mod and another mod that Regal added. Use Annulment orb to remove 1 random mod. There are 50% chances to be left with just +2 mod.
If you were unlucky and got +2 mod removed, repeat the whole process from point 1.

5.If the item is Rare (yellow) and only have +2 to socketed Fire gems mod, craft suffix "Can have Multiple Crafted Modifiers" on bench. It costs 2 Exalted orbs.

I manage to get +2 socketed fire gems and after regal it gave me 21% cast speed and I have now those two mods. Do I need still to annulment it or can I now multiple craft it cus it already have cast that is needed in further crafting process?

It's also nad Imperial staff, it's not a war one right?

You can leave it like that and craft multimod :)

Or use annulment if you want to craft hybrid mode with cast speed and arcane surge on hit. it gives little more damage while mapping. Your choice, both are fine.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 10 juin 2019 10:29:45
Hello. Thanks for this build. So far going fine, red maps are okish speed, sometimes dying to rare legion mobs (but who don't, wall of death or sand dudes are brutal atm, probably nerf inc soon).

HP 7k, dps ~550k. And i have a question for what to upgrade next. My gear is very very mediocre, so everything can be upgraded, but right now i miss damage tbh.

Should i aim for 2H staff and kaoms heart for now, or is it better to upgrade other parts for now, like rings/amu and maybe shield/1h?

Anyway ty for build, cheers.
"
Naggash a écrit :
Hello. Thanks for this build. So far going fine, red maps are okish speed, sometimes dying to rare legion mobs (but who don't, wall of death or sand dudes are brutal atm, probably nerf inc soon).

HP 7k, dps ~550k. And i have a question for what to upgrade next. My gear is very very mediocre, so everything can be upgraded, but right now i miss damage tbh.

Should i aim for 2H staff and kaoms heart for now, or is it better to upgrade other parts for now, like rings/amu and maybe shield/1h?

Anyway ty for build, cheers.

ty for the feedback! :)

1.staff then kaoms are your next upgrades. To get more damage while mapping craft hybrid mode with cast speed + arcane surge on kill. ~30% more damage

2.after that fossil craft opal rings and - mana mods on both of them. ideally this gives 100%+ increased ele damage

3.elder or shaped amulet + aspect craft. this is a big dps boost ~25% more damage, but you need to sort out mana first with rings to be at 0 cost. also needs enlighten lvl 3

5.jewels...

leave a comment how does it feel after some upgrades :)
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 10 juin 2019 11:33:18
"
prefix (hybrid) (67–75)% increased Spell Damage & Gain 7-8% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage ---4 Chaos Orbs

this craft is 1ex not 4c though :(

oh well, yolo
Dernière édition par Paintherapy, le 10 juin 2019 13:45:48
So, why do we need lightning golem? For me, he gives me 0,01 sec cast speed so from 0,09 I go to 0,08 sec on incinerate. I will try and swap the golem and blind out for some curse on hit, either offensive or defensive

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires