[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

I got a question is carnage heart onyx amulet is it good for this build.
"
Bazorg_2 a écrit :
I got a question is carnage heart onyx amulet is it good for this build.

I found one while leveling, and I used it until t16s when I bought the amulet I currently use. Seems solid to me, the only problem with it is you might start to depend on those stats stupidly like I did (as I ended up buying an int helm with our lab enchant, and then when I switched from Carnage Heart, I was forced to buy an ammy with lots of int to accommodate my helm.)

Just make sure you don't use any int gear/overlevel your int/dex gems, since when you take off carnage heart, you're going to lose like 50 of each.
Hi trying this build in ssf hc atm. is the staff nodes necessary? i assume its for the enduarnce charge on kill
I play warchief build you posted for 3.7
Hello, what about "Inexorable" instead "Smashing Strike" ? It gives more armour, life regen and 20% Endurance charge generation.
Dernière édition par ayevgeniy, le 21 juin 2019 14:17:46
Hello,
I am liking the build so far, gotten to 85 without any problems. Though I am now entering yellow maps and the damage is so bad and I don't have an idea where to start to increase my damage.
My only suggestion would be to buy a lion's roar, though I do not have the currency for it yet.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated! (the character is 'phynasterrlegion')
"
Phynasterr a écrit :
Hello,
I am liking the build so far, gotten to 85 without any problems. Though I am now entering yellow maps and the damage is so bad and I don't have an idea where to start to increase my damage.
My only suggestion would be to buy a lion's roar, though I do not have the currency for it yet.

First off, drop one of your jewels for a Pacifism unique jewel, they aren't even worth 1 chaos right now. Pacifism will bring your max frenzy charges to 0, which means you're permanently at full frenzy charges and at 0 frenzy charges at the same time, benefitting from both of Ahn's bonuses (with 2, you're getting 100 crit multi and ~1000 free accuracy.) Accuracy got buffed this patch, so that's pretty amazing.

Change your chest to be 5 reds, then put in either Pulverize or Rage. Rage is better if you play fast at clearing your maps (only stopping to pick up solid items, not every scroll of wisdom/portal or every garbage rare that drops.) Rage adds an insane amount of flat damage even at just 1 rage stack - more than all your jewelry combined - and once you build to max stacks, it is adding a ridiciulous amount of flat damage, and when you hit a legion or a boss, you can dump it using Berserk to blow them up super fast. Pulverize will feel pretty bad because of the attack speed loss with Ahn's, but it still gives you the increased AoE on top of having more damage. I highly recommend Rage until you have a 6L.

You can replace your gloves with Oskarm, with the pacifism jewel our accuracy is nuts, so this not only adds a huge amount of crit chance for us, it's also cursing enemies with Assassin's mark for free, giving us more crit damage, crit strike chance, a free source of power charges, and more sustain.

I'd say a 6L is going to be your next major upgrade, as being able to run both Rage+Pulverize or Rage+Inc Area/Conc Effect is a crazy amount of damage. I've been using Rage+Pulverize and it kills more than my entire screen in one attack. Red 6L's are expensive this league, but I just bought a crappy white str base 6L, then slapped it with greed essences until I hit one with any resists (what I'm using right now.) http://poe.trade/search/sinimorarukaso These chests will all get the job done, if it has crappy mods just scour them and then slam them with greed essence until you hit a resist, or if you have a bit more currency, fossil craft something really nice. You could buy a hybrid (Str/Int chest) for a bit cheaper, but if you decide to go 6 red links, it could be quite a nightmare trying to colour it (avg 120 chromes.)

Next you can get some foils to replace your Ahn's, these have come down in price and I learned from Rake himself that pdps isn't all we care about. A 340pdps sword still won't outdamage Ahn's if you don't have enough accuracy on your gear, and it doesn't have crit multi, since Ahn's is giving us a huge amount of both with its ~330pdps. However there are 260pdps swords with crit multi that will actually outdamage Ahn's for 20-30c, just try plugging it into PoB before you buy it. The foils just make your speed feel much smoother.

Finally, once you can afford it, try to get crit multi on your rings/amulet. It's pretty expensive to get solid crit multi with elemental damage with attacks, life, and flat phys, but it's a really big damage boost when you can afford it.
Dernière édition par BigBlappa, le 21 juin 2019 17:07:46
"
Phynasterr a écrit :
Hello,

You need the pacifism jewel to go along with your ahns mights to take advantage of having no frenzy charges.
Guys i crafted foil 160% phys and t1 flat phys... What better craft for multi?

I think hits cant be evaded bad choice cause we can get flat accuracy from rings or gloves and it would be 100%...

I was thinkinga about double damge... its have 2 versions on focus and simple...

So i have 3 empty slots what better to do?

1. - elemental res 15% 2. attack speed 16 18% 3. and double damage but wich one focus or not?))

or another setup

1. critical chance 25 % 18% 2. - elemetak res 15% 3. attack speed 20%

or like this

1. attack speed 16 18% 2. 50% fire damage (how it works on foil?) 3. - 15 elemental res...

Who can explain what would be better?) double damage or 5% per endurance charge.. its bad solution?
Youtube(билды,гайды,стримы)-https://www.youtube.com/c/Nephentus
Twitch(стримы)-https://www.twitch.tv/lnephentus
Trovo(стримы)-https://trovo.live/s/Nephentus?roomType=1
Группа в VK(оповещения,ответы на вопросы)-https://vk.com/club190999020
Discord(оповещения)-https://discord.com/invite/PHy5Bvy
Dernière édition par Nephentus, le 21 juin 2019 18:21:49
First time melee build, second league ever :D

Can't get past lvl 88 and getting constantly oneshotted in T10/T11 maps. 5.7k life but dunno, just feels bad. Atm i have like 1-2ex to spend. What to upgrade?
"
Haklis a écrit :
First time melee build, second league ever :D

Can't get past lvl 88 and getting constantly oneshotted in T10/T11 maps. 5.7k life but dunno, just feels bad. Atm i have like 1-2ex to spend. What to upgrade?

Try a level 1 wave of conviction/CWDT because we want it to trigger constantly, any time we're attacked. Right now your wave of conviction is basically only proccing when you're getting two shot by enemies, which should be very rare. All we care about from conviction is the exposure, which doesn't get better with a higher level gem (always -25%) but your CWDT is 3100 damage instead of 700 to trigger.

You could also try changing your immortal call to a CWDT setup, which is what I've settled on (I made it from 92->93 without a death.) I ended up setting my CWDT to 1200 damage which feels like pretty good protection against many of the instakill ranged enemies hordes that are everywhere in Legion.

This game has a lot of things that feel like one shots, that are really getting hit by several attacks in like 0.1s. Unless you have godly prediction skills, or play very slow and very safe, these are impossible to deal with with manual cast because even if you've got world record reflex speeds, the delay from the server will still cause you to die.

Manual cast is better if you're trying to facetank things, or countering true one shots like Shaper slam, but I think with the new changes to rares we can't afford to facetank anymore unless you're playing an 8k life/10K ES build with layered defenses.

Much of your gear is as good as mine, and a few pieces are definitely superior, so I don't think you're being held back so much by your gear. You could definitely try and save up for some better weapons, but I think at this point in the league they are going to be around 2ex each for a solid upgrade.

I'm going to try Shaper today and probably UElder tomorrow, so we'll see how my gear holds up.
Dernière édition par BigBlappa, le 22 juin 2019 08:14:38

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires