[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

Hey!

Love the build so far, such a great potential for end game!

Currently have T5-T6 gear, still have my tabula tho. Trying to 6L an astral plate and fossils craft it

I am running T9-T10 maps very easily, it's just get a little tricky against some legion mobs

For people who are struggling with dps early in maps, Try to get your flasks, specially Lion's Roar. Huge dps boost and changed everything for me!!

My gear so far; 5.1K life

Spoiler

My gems set up is not finished yet, i am still trying out some stuff

Still lots of stuff to upgrade but I love it

Thanks for such a well written guide!!!
Dernière édition par Sorytis16, le 11 juin 2019 20:18:53
First thanks for the tutorial, very explained and nice work help me a lot. I don't know if someone alread ask this but can I use Razor Of the Seven Sun in the build or it's not viable as a alternative?

obs: sorry about my poor english.
To people who feel like the playstyle is too slow with Ahn's, I recommend simply buying some ~320 physical DPS swords with decent attack speed. You'll move and attack much faster and it feels very smooth. I am at 5k HP and a 5 Link and I am easily doing tier 10s and 11s. I could possibly go higher if I wasn't unlucky with map drops :P

I also want to say that I am using a Vaal Ancestral Warchief 4L instead of the set up the OP is using. Dropping both Ancestral Warchiefs makes bosses and legion encounters a breeze.
Sorry for the newbie question... but where are the ascendance skills "Tasalio -> Valako"? There are :Ramako, Hinekora, Arohongui and Tukohama.
In the PoB says Ramako after the first two skills
You should consider Oni-Goroshi, it's not that expensive and it comes 6-linked, freeing your chest to use something like a Kaom's. It provides more damage than anything that isn't a couple of top tier rare swords, the only downside being the degen from Her Embrace, but not that big of a deal if you scale a lot of HP regen
Quick question, Herald of Purity or Herald of Ash best
There seems to be a problem with my PoB or something changed for me. I've been looking to replace my Ahn's for something around 1 ex but nothing is showing as a dps increase on PoB not even the mirror item on this thread which is weird?

I clicked on the T3 Foils and PoB'ed a 352pdps foil and it's showing a 23k dps loss which is weird, before it was showing a positive huge increase yesterday.
Dernière édition par Cpfuzzy, le 12 juin 2019 00:52:09
"
Cpfuzzy a écrit :
There seems to be a problem with my PoB or something changed for me. I've been looking to replace my Ahn's for something around 1 ex but nothing is showing as a dps increase on PoB not even the mirror item on this thread which is weird?

I clicked on the T3 Foils and PoB'ed a 352pdps foil and it's showing a 23k dps loss which is weird, before it was showing a positive huge increase yesterday.

I also did this, i imported the foil and POB showed a massive DPS loss :(

J
Why do we use transcendent flesh?
It seems a little bit useless. But it cost already 2 ex...
Hi everyone! How do I include Rage stacks + Berserker bonus on PoB?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires