[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

Wont accuracy be a problem, when we switch from jugg to chieftain?
Question about your current Chieftain tree. With taking Ngamahu this is 100% Physical to Fire conversion build ofc? We will not go for 40% conversion to Cold with Hatred Watcher's eye so we get shatter effect?
Love the build and all the effort you put into this guide, saw on reddit that the new strength cluster near the start can be utilised with a Tempered Flesh to give us 60% crit multi in the jewel socket. Seems really nice to me.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bx60wp/psa_new_70_stat_clusters/
"
GlobalIdentity a écrit :
Love the build and all the effort you put into this guide, saw on reddit that the new strength cluster near the start can be utilised with a Tempered Flesh to give us 60% crit multi in the jewel socket. Seems really nice to me.

The reddit post says 80% crit multi :)
"
GlobalIdentity a écrit :

Thx! That looks great. Is there a reason for Tempered Flesh and not Transcendent Flesh? I've never used this Jewels before. Transcendent Flesh is even greater. Gives the same Crit Multi (55%) and 7% Physical Damage Reduction!

"
Question about your current Chieftain tree. With taking Ngamahu this is 100% Physical to Fire conversion build ofc? We will not go for 40% conversion to Cold with Hatred Watcher's eye so we get shatter effect?

Right, we will drop the 40% Conversion but we can instead use another Watcher's eye. A +crit chance while affected by Hatred should be affordable (i don't know the price in league. i guess something around 5ex). We still will have the Cold Damage from Hatred, Taste of Hate and Amulet

"
H_Espenhein a écrit :
Wont accuracy be a problem, when we switch from jugg to chieftain?

We should look for Accuracy on Helmet and Amulet and Rings. It's just a damage mod like any other too. But it is ofc a very strong damage stat as long as our Accuracy is low.

Later when you aim for T2 Gear you can choose if a Foil with Ele Penetration or Hits can't be evaded will be better for the Gear you have.

"
sleevelessless a écrit :

It may be enough with Chieftan, all depends on the optimal supports. It should be enough for Jugg/Unflinching. With all the juiced staff/stave nodes it may end up being better to just craft a new Warstaff so spending those 3 points doesn't feel so bad. I don't think it's worth 3 points plus an ascendancy node for 21% more damage.

It's an interessting Idea to go for Red Tails. I'll keep it in mind. And as for staves - idk if they can compete. Currently all 2h Versions i tried are still way worse then DW. But i don't know this is meant:
"
All added damage modifiers on two-handed weapons are now 160% of the values of their one-handed counterparts. This takes the new higher values at the top end into account -- even they are 160% of their one-hand versions.

How is it currently? How big is this buff for 2h? 60%? less?
Dernière édition par Rake7, le 5 juin 2019 18:30:48
At what tier of gear should we feel comfortable killing Uber Elder?
What would you think about Berserker (insane attack speed) or CHieftain (more fire DMG and pen).....could this work "better" with Tectonic Slam after the buffs in 3.7 or Jugg still the best option as MArauder?

What would be the advantages/disadvantages between those 3 in your oppinion?

Amazing guide btw....keep up that great work. :)
Dernière édition par CroDanZ, le 5 juin 2019 19:13:06
"
CroDanZ a écrit :
What would you think about Berserker (insane attack speed) or CHieftain (more fire DMG and pen).....could this work "better" with Tectonic Slam after the buffs in 3.7 or Jugg still the best option as MArauder?

What would be the advantages/disadvantages between those 3 in your oppinion?

Amazing guide btw....keep up that great work. :)

Berserker can't generate endurnce charges, so you lose the more damage from charged slam.
What if we subbed in a Warlord's ring for the lack of leech? Tec still counts as an Attack so it should still give us some decent leech
"
Rake7 a écrit :

"
All added damage modifiers on two-handed weapons are now 160% of the values of their one-handed counterparts. This takes the new higher values at the top end into account -- even they are 160% of their one-hand versions.

How is it currently? How big is this buff for 2h? 60%? less?

It used to be 140% for 2handers so it's a 20% more buff

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires