[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

"
LesserForms a écrit :
"
WaffleT a écrit :
"
qawsican a écrit :
Any thoughts on the new quiver Maloney's Mechanism?

Interesting Item. Toxic rain or Roa could be triggered once per second to add in some additional hits. In order for those hits to be of value to the build the supports would need to be poison + Life gain on hit so that takes all the space.

From what I can see you'd be trading minion movement speed and resistances to gain roughly 20% more attacks and chance to blind which seems ok?

Getting more res and minion speed on other jewelry slots makes things more expensive and then this quiver could be expensive too so its an interesting but probably not very cost effective item in terms of what it gives you compared to other upgrades like Abyss jewels or top tier rings

I think I'll agree tot his. Replacing the stats from the quiver seems expensive. A higher dmg output is always nice, but if the build already melts stuff it feels like a not very cost-efficient upgrade. Might be for something one could try end of leauge, to discover the actual difference.

Yeah I also agree with both of you. I was trying to theorycraft some way to incorporate the quiver since it has an innate blind so you could substitute the Blind support on RoA with something else. But seeing how Abyss is not a Zana mod this league, finding Abyss jewels will be a lot harder, think I'll just try to craft my own with fossils.

Any thoughts on how viable Bane would be compared to Projectile Weakness?
Any thoughts on custom crafting a bow like other builds have done? Im horrible with POB since I just started using it, so I'm not sure if the numbers are any better or worse. You'd need to change your armor and properly get some mana reservation from somewhere. I saw that people were using 30% mana reseved on helm with that as well.

For reference and sorry for the lack of detail :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2316316
"
qawsican a écrit :

Any thoughts on how viable Bane would be compared to Projectile Weakness?

Seems slow compared to quill rain tagging, I don't think bane will be used that much outside builds that want to do chaos damage with it as well as cursing

"
warlick a écrit :
Any thoughts on custom crafting a bow like other builds have done? Im horrible with POB since I just started using it, so I'm not sure if the numbers are any better or worse. You'd need to change your armor and properly get some mana reservation from somewhere. I saw that people were using 30% mana reseved on helm with that as well.

That character uses *very* expensive gear. So I wouldn't use that gear as a gauge for a league starter character at all, especially their chestpiece.

After getting access to endgame crafting making a bow like that costs about 12ex but getting access to the benches and getting up the currency can take some time so less on the mind in terms of 'league starting' plans

For actual endgame swapping from a quill rain into a crafted bow will make your Pob damage numbers go up but will lose almost half your attack speed. In practice this means you'll be getting half as many virilence stacks and Life gain on hit.

Occultist use an recharging ES pool not life gain on hit and just deal with slower attacking/virulence stacking during play

Life Champion gets crawler damage from other sources and its defenses come from rapid life gain on hit combined with evasion/dodge & fortify so I preferred the smoothness of the quill rain
Thanks Waffle!
"
warlick a écrit :

This was how my build ended last league, all content clear: https://pastebin.com/SrZR1xgG
"
warlick a écrit :

Is the profane bloom worth it for clearing?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
by far one of the most powerful builds I've ever played without spending an ungodly amount of ex.

3ex chest
2ex 21/20 gem
2ex helm
probably 2ex total for misc gear
and another 2 for jewels if you get good deals. i went with anti freeze/chill gems along with attack speed for minion on kill.

and elder was a breeze. this build pays for itself in 2 un-id'd watcher eye sales (5-6 ex each).

I did my first Uber Elder the first time on maybe a 4-5 ex investment. it's a crazy good build if you tweak it a little and make it work to your strengths.

Make your own 6 link quill rain and put in faster attacks for even more tankiness. (took me about 100 chaos in scours and chancing a 6 link bow from cards)

i ended up with around 1.85 million Shaper DPS. End of league with 37 challenges done and could face tank everything but his beam. 8k health 84% evade 75/75 dodge.

Would not recommend as a hardcore. the dodge is great but you can still get one shot because you don't have layers of defense.

https://pastebin.com/i96fSnwJ

Only reason I'm not doing it again this league is i hate playing the same character builds over again. I'd burn out too fast.

I want to play Herald of agony this league as starter but i still don't know between this or max block variant.

Anyone tried both build and can enlight me ? :D
I guess max block is more tanky but you have to be in melee range.

thanks !
"
reeld a écrit :
I want to play Herald of agony this league as starter but i still don't know between this or max block variant.

Anyone tried both build and can enlight me ? :D
I guess max block is more tanky but you have to be in melee range.

thanks !

I've tried both personally I prefer the ranged version, it's still incredibly tanky and damage is through the roof if you manage to get a powercreep bow similar to this:

Hi i will start this build in 3.6 but how do u level this skill tree? Do u take the right side or the left side first?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires