[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

"
fritler_ a écrit :
Would conc effect on my RoA be a good idea for small sized bosses ? To keep up the stacks more easly.

I really don't think thats necessary, I have the scorpion on a 4l right now with the +2 helmet and the damage is more than enough.
"
Morflat a écrit :
"
fritler_ a écrit :
Would conc effect on my RoA be a good idea for small sized bosses ? To keep up the stacks more easly.

I really don't think thats necessary, I have the scorpion on a 4l right now with the +2 helmet and the damage is more than enough.

Ah I see thank you !
is 1 xopecs -8 mana cost enough? elreon - mana cost craft is expensive and even though you say 8 you have more than 8 on your gear.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
Pathological a écrit :
I've leveled this to around 30, just playing around with the mechanics. The minion does absolutely insane damage, but seems really clunky with higher target acquisition time than I'd like. On more standard summoner builds you have a large number of builds which tends to overcome this issue.

Does the minion get pierce from somewhere? It doesn't seem like it pierces naturally, I feel like if it did the clear would be amazing... I also feel like minion speed gem would be hugely beneficial!

Anyway, I'll keep leveling it because watching him absolutely chunk bosses when he can get a good shot is fun!

As Morflat mentions yeah you do get those.

In order for the build to feel as smooth as I'm up to now in map clearing you need 50-70% minion movement speed, pierce and the +2 projectiles helm enchant so its a progression of the build getting smoother as you get more of these things.

You can use the minion speed gem while leveling to get the movement speed earlier but it'll cut your damage. I used many cheap jewels with speed to help it out until I was up to crafting speed jewelry.

Pierce gem is a similar situation. It cuts damage but you can use the gem instead of the curse on hit if thats your preference until you get the endgame setup

"
demondied1 a écrit :
is 1 xopecs -8 mana cost enough? elreon - mana cost craft is expensive and even though you say 8 you have more than 8 on your gear.

-8 brings the mana cost down to 5 which is plenty low enough to spam and even low enough to sustain just off mana regen without any targets. Except on no mana regen maps where you need to make sure you are hitting something.

I had an unused space so I crafted another -2 bring my cost down to 3 while testing some alternative gem setups but I decided to keep the original one which is fine to sustain with just -8

Also the first level reduced mana cost of skills (2-3) craft only costs 2 chance orbs which might as well be nothing. An open prefix on both rings would give you -6 which for me at least is just enough to run everything except possibly no mana regen maps which probably would be too tight on mana
Dernière édition par WaffleT, le 12 déc. 2018 10:12:53
I assume the -mana cost craft is a veiled thing? Havent found it yet hopefully soon!
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
I have a 6 link Quill Rain and I'm going to use Reduced Mana gem as the 6th link. That together with one -5 mana cost craft on amulet brings the mana cost for Rain of Arrows to 3. Alternatively Blood Magic could be used to ignore mana all together. Maim could also be used for some extra damage and slowing enemies down, however that requires - mana cost crafts on all pieces of jewellery to bring the mana cost to at least 5, which for me is the sweet spot where mana regen sustains RoA at the moment in my final PoB.

Since I'm using the Reduced Mana gem tho, I crafted "Shock nearby enemies for 4 seconds when you are Focused" on one of my rings which might come in handy in tougher situations like Syndicate encounters. Haven't had the chance to try it yet since I just hit Blood Aqueducts but I know more after the weekend.
Dernière édition par LaBBe_, le 13 déc. 2018 11:37:01
"
LaBBe_ a écrit :
I have a 6 link Quill Rain and I'm going to use Reduced Mana gem as the 6th link. That together with one -5 mana cost craft on amulet brings the mana cost for Rain of Arrows to 3. Alternatively Blood Magic could be used to ignore mana all together. Maim could also be used for some extra damage and slowing enemies down, however that requires - mana cost crafts on all pieces of jewellery to bring the mana cost to at least 5, which for me is the sweet spot where mana regen sustains RoA at the moment in my final PoB.

Since I'm using the Reduced Mana gem tho, I crafted "Shock nearby enemies for 4 seconds when you are Focused" on one of my rings which might come in handy in tougher situations like Syndicate encounters. Haven't had the chance to try it yet since I just hit Blood Aqueducts but I know more after the weekend.

What to do with the 6th bow slot is a question but anything I came up with was worse in value then buying other upgrades like 2 socket tombfist or better rolled gear so I didn't put too much on it

Reduced mana gives -5 to mana cost, decent but not enough to not run any -mana jewelry. Blood magic would allow you to ignore mana, losing 100-150 life per second to attack is annoying but not massive impact

Blind support can be used without any increase in mana and opens up jewel slots that were the previous source of blind.

Second curse would be good but then you need to get +1 curse from amulet, ring or tree all which have opportunity cost

There is a few good focus effects but I feel like I would never remember to use them
"
WaffleT a écrit :
There is a few good focus effects but I feel like I would never remember to use them

I'm level 77 now and this is the reason I switched the Focus craft back to -mana cost craft. Switched Reduced Mana to Maim Support, which is less of a damage buff compared to Focus but it's applied automatically and without cooldown so the lost damage isn't that big of a deal imo. Due to being unable to craft -mana cost on my second ring and not bothering to buy a new one since my resists are quite tight I bought a +2 mana gained on hit jewel to compensate for the missing craft.
Dernière édition par LaBBe_, le 14 déc. 2018 04:23:15
I took down hall of the grandmasters and uber elder today. Both went smoother then I expected, pretty neat

"
LaBBe_ a écrit :

I'm level 77 now and this is the reason I switched the Focus craft back to -mana cost craft. Switched Reduced Mana to Maim Support, which is less of a damage buff compared to Focus but it's applied automatically and without cooldown so the lost damage isn't that big of a deal imo. Due to being unable to craft -mana cost on my second ring and not bothering to buy a new one since my resists are quite tight I bought a +2 mana gained on hit jewel to compensate for the missing craft.

Yeah I totally prefer automatically applying things that you can't forget, this is why I don't run vaal haste/grace or the focus dodge stuff

extra mana gain on hit can certainly help but I do prefer lowing my mana cost

This build converts and scales off elemental damage, after 50% converted to lightning and 40% converted to chaos my crawler has 2% of its actual end damage coming from physical so maim doesn't actually buff its damage at all its just for the 30% slow
Love this one, this build is really underrated! With a 5l QR and a 5l chest the damage and the survivability are both really good.. Now my goal is the helmet enchant, but i have a couple of question

"
- 16% less damage taken from Conqueror notable

1) But conqueror says just 6% less damage, isn't the 10% reduction only applied to other targets?
2) where does the 40% phys to chaos conversion come from?
The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires