[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

First of all, thank you for the build, in the past league I reached 37 challenges (for lack of time I did not complete 40), I must say that this build is fantastic, it is all mod, shaper, uber elder, uber atziri , guards, etc. etc. Thank you
Great build, and I appreciate the in depth guide!

One quick question:

6L Coming calamity is going for 5+ ex. Right now I am using your leveling build.

What are my best options until I can afford BiS?

1. 6L another chest and use that (and lose 2 levels to socketed minion gems)

2. 5L Coming Calamity and miss out on a 6th gem.

Thanks!
"
evenshaman a écrit :

One quick question:

6L Coming calamity is going for 5+ ex. Right now I am using your leveling build.

Thanks!

I can only speak from my experience last league with HoA. I had a more defensive approach, i.e. my DPS with a 6L Calamity was less than it will be this build and a 5L (lvl 21 HoA and lvl 20 gems in PoB). I was able to kill Uber Elder with that lower DPS in Betrayal. So in my experience a 5L Calamity is already good to go and highly recommend that chest, especially at this point of time in the league.
Dernière édition par olsev_baiden, le 14 mars 2019 05:25:56
"
olsev_baiden a écrit :
"
evenshaman a écrit :

One quick question:

Thanks!

I can only speak from my experience last league with HoA. I had a more defensive approach, i.e. my DPS with a 6L Calamity was less than it will be this build and a 5L (lvl 21 HoA and lvl 20 gems in PoB). I was able to kill Uber Elder with that lower DPS in Betrayal. So in my experience a 5L Calamity is already good to go and highly recommend that chest, especially at this point of time in the league.

If you are using a 5link isnt it better to get a +2minion helm with socket gems are supported by minion damage?
This way u get the same damage but can usr a defensive.chest?
"
Psycomantje a écrit :

If you are using a 5link isnt it better to get a +2minion helm with socket gems are supported by minion damage?
This way u get the same damage but can usr a defensive.chest?

You'll need the herald enchant or the ring in that case, otherwise you'll have zero mana. With the chest I have 5% mana remaining.
Another way would be to fix that with -mana on rings I suppose, or take reduced mana reserved nodes, but why bother if you can just use the Calamity? It's a great budget option. You are right, there are more ways to do it, I personally prefer Calamity as easy and cheap option though.
Dernière édition par olsev_baiden, le 14 mars 2019 06:56:34
Love this build. Allowed me to do Uber Elder for the first time in Betrayal League, so I used it again as my starter for Synthesis League. Killed Uber Atziri deathless on day 4, Uber Elder will be today (day 6) and I imagine it will be deathless as well just like on Betrayal League. I would've had Uber Elder yesterday night but my Atlas RNG was so bad on manipulating the Elder. I will update this post when I kill Uber Elder tonight after work.

3/14/2019 Update: All Guardians, Red Elder, & Shaper deathless.

3/15/2019 Update: Uber Elder killed, Deathless.
Dernière édition par qawsican, le 15 mars 2019 21:34:19
Almost finished the build, i'm using kaom and a +3 socketed minion gem+ minion damage helm,sitting at 7.2k life, need better jewels and boots to get rid of some points on the tree. So far i tanked everything, currently level 89, died twice drom 50 to 89, once because of laziness, the other because of lagspike. Approx 520k dps, over 600k when i'll find jun'd fire damage on quivers. For HC i prefer the Orion72's jugg version.
A "deterministic" way to waste your time

Italian Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/123491614671703/

Italian global: /global 69
Added Chaos damage doesn't mess with EE, right?

Still leveling build ...
Dernière édition par martyl48, le 14 mars 2019 17:04:29
It does not, chaos is not an element. Just like you can have physical damage and it wont affect EE as well. I too saw chaos in my buld. If you hover your mouse over the enemies when you hit them it will say, Vulnerable to Cold, Vulnerable to Lightning, Resists FIre.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong
Thanks for this build!!!

I tried it in Synthesis and it did pretty well. Manage to kill Guardians, Shaper (Day 4), Uber Atziri (Day 4) and Uber Elder (Day 5) serveral times and most of the time deathless. Also did carry runs for Friends.

This is a beast of a Tank!

Did not go for Tombfist this time but took a nice pair of attack, life and resi Gloves. Did not go for minion movement on items, thanks for new convocation (linked with Enhance). I´m using normal pair of boots with life, resi and movement speed to get my resi cap when fighting Uber Elder, using Dream Fragment. I also went for gluttony belt to get poachers Mark early on with free pierce on a 4 Quillrain. Needed 300 ChanceOrbs to get it 6L. After that i went double curse and took projectile weakness. Was not nessessary for Shaper and Uber Atziri (curse reflection).

Atm I´m lvl 95 and around 8,1k life. Dmg is still more than enough.

I have more than 4K hours in poe and never played a better Leaguestarter.

U really did a great job, thanks for sharing this build.

See u all in Wreaclast!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires