[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

Hello,

So i noticed no one could answer my question. Well i have an update on the build. I got the 30% minion move speed on the amulet and with the 21/20% Agony gem which gives the minion the 20% movement speed, it is more than enough move speed for the crawler. So I dont need the answer questioned anymore. That being said, I am no where near maxing out my build to the recommendations you have. I have a really bad helm (using the 40% minion damage helm, and only was able to craft decent life on it) and i do not have the enchant yet, it is very expensive for a non hubris helm, my quiver is terrible, my t1 life gain from hits by your attacks rings are bad, (some attack speed and crafted life) and not wearing the unique gear you recommend. I am also I think level 86 or something like that, and I was able to do a deathless shaper run and it was the first time i ever faced him. I also did a t14 elder, again, it was the highest elder i ever did and i was able to do it deathless with this build. I got my first elder orb ever and was able to actually do the hall of grandmasters in which i died only once. I have to tell you, i have made some expensive ass builds in this league and never came close to what this build can do and i maybe spent 4 exalts on it (6l quill rain 2ex, level 21/20% agony 1ex, 6l chest 1ex) everything else was dirt cheap. I can not believe the damage, the tankiness, and the speed of this build. It amazing. the concept of it is so good you could almost say its broken. also i literally run any map. I have done minotaur and hydra with some beefy ass corrupted mods, i mean really beefy, like 150% quantity beefy maps. And literally not even sweated one time. I have 6.9k life and it seems to never go down. I recommend this build to anyone who has trouble getting to shaper/t14 elders, and so on.

Thank you again for this build it is absolutely amazing!
Grab a lvl 21/20 herald of agony its a nice little boost, otherwise everything seems fine.

Another option if you want to add more curses is doing something similar to this guy. https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Martox29A/Heikhalot?i=2&search=item%3DWindshriek%26skill%3DHerald-of-Agony

When I played the build I preferred this version but it takes a little more work to get resists.

[/quote]

the build linked above...how is that in comparison with your build -damage/survivability wise?
Thanks for the guide. I am trying this on ssf because I am considering this build as my starter next league and have a couple of questions. Sorry if the answer is obvious. This HoA bow is new to me.

How did you progress through early acts (1-5) ? Did you use HoA as soon as lv 28? I am at act 4 now but already have trouble killing single target (bosses +rare monsters) because I cant stack vir. fast enough for our scorpion to attack consistently. I only use HoA not with hatred for now even though I use mana flask.

Thank you!!!

Edit : I didn't put poison support on my RoA that's why my vir. stack gain was so low.
Dernière édition par awawawawa, le 22 févr. 2019 12:07:41
Gonna do this as a league starter.

Weird question, but looking to run with some veterans,but I'm kinda new. Haven' played really since Pendarus and am looking to start again with a character ascendency i've never tried before (duelist).

Thanks for the build, will let you know how it works in 3.6
Ty for build, got my first uber elder kill with it. Actually feels nice to be able to league start with something that you dont have to switch later. I felt more tanky on this build than I did on my 10k hp RF....it was actually odd honestly.
Has anyone done Uber Elder with this build yet? I tried him and got totally curb-stomped, which is surprising because everything leading up to him was cake with this build, including Shaper and red Elder.

I know it's a very mechanically focused fight, but I didn't seem to be able to land much damage (perhaps due to having trouble keeping Virulence stacks up because of all the movement).

Has anyone pulled it off and has advice?
"
Foerhaexxaren a écrit :

Ring is interesting. This + level 3 enlighten on hatred would allow swapping off the chest piece. Shame the rest of it is pretty useless and you lose a key slot for minion speed, resistances, life etc

The chest has +2 to socketed gems (22% more damage) so swapping that out isn't a massive advantage either

At a glance using this over the chest is only if you want to sacrifice damage for defense or are doing a CI build that really needs a high ES chest.

This could be good paired with a crafted +3 bow with all the minion stats you can craft on them now so you can wear a defensive chest but
1. More expensive not the budget league starter type
2. Higher damage/life might still feel worse as without quill rain you have significantly less attacks per second so less life gained per second and less clear

"
t0lkien a écrit :
Has anyone done Uber Elder with this build yet? I tried him and got totally curb-stomped, which is surprising because everything leading up to him was cake with this build, including Shaper and red Elder.

I know it's a very mechanically focused fight, but I didn't seem to be able to land much damage (perhaps due to having trouble keeping Virulence stacks up because of all the movement).

Has anyone pulled it off and has advice?

Many people in the thread mention their uber elder kills with this build but the only video is my first uber kill on the main page.

You have chosen the curse variant which is better on lower tier content but worse against uber elder with their 80% curse resistance and your lower life and spell dodge investment. Swapping in Atziri's step might help, also sapphire/quartz flasking before you get hit by shaper

The fight is very mechanical based so it should be manageable with practice, I think there is a simulator online you can try to practice without using a set
Dernière édition par WaffleT, le 28 févr. 2019 02:11:43
I have Might of the Meek jewel from another character, which jewel slot on map would it be best fit for?
"
WaffleT a écrit :
You have chosen the curse variant which is better on lower tier content but worse against uber elder with their 80% curse resistance and your lower life and spell dodge investment. Swapping in Atziri's step might help, also sapphire/quartz flasking before you get hit by shaper

Well, kind of. Mine is a hybrid (I'm only running 3 curses and still use The Coming Calamity - my plan is to get the +1 to gems corrupted version eventually). My life is pretty high still (7300) and will be higher at 100 and as I get absolutely top end gear.

"
WaffleT a écrit :
The fight is very mechanical based so it should be manageable with practice, I think there is a simulator online you can try to practice without using a set

Yeah definitely my lack of experience as well. However, I have a plan. I'm going to use something that was suggested by another build very similar to yours. There's a ring that gives immunity to cold and freeze, and a jewel that returns self poison hits that go to Virulence stacks. Using both of those will make the encounter significantly easier. The HARD part is getting a single ring with +14 -total cost of mana skills without killing the rest of my resists. I'm working on it :D

I'm currently around 2.8 million+ Shaper DPS, or less without shock (as has been pointed out) - maybe 2 million - so I should have enough DPS. I won't be one-shotting phases like other versions, but I like a bigger health pool too much. I abso-ferking-lutely HATE getting one shot. It's the worst part of this game by a mile.
Dernière édition par t0lkien, le 3 mars 2019 07:29:23

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires