[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

"

Hi i will start this build in 3.6 but how do u level this skill tree? Do u take the right side or the left side first?

Waffle put a leveling tree link in the Leveling section. Take the right side to acrobatics then work your way left (avoid the marauder start for now) to the templar life nodes.
Dernière édition par Daowna, le 8 mars 2019 16:14:12
Suggestion for leveling guide? Currently level 40s, doing subpar damage though.
I got lucky and my first unique was
:D

I'm torn between ROA + LGOH + POISON or BLIND. Do you guys have any idea for something funny ?

I was thinking about a second curse too ( poacher for even more LGOH ).

Windscream seems to be the easiest way to gain + 1 curse.

Does any amulet can have +1 curse when corrupted ? or only unique ?
Dernière édition par reeld, le 9 mars 2019 13:16:37
"

Responding a little late but you'll want your HoA 4 link to be:
Herald of Agony + Damage on Full Life + Physical to Lightning + Pierce

You'll also want to make sure you have Hatred + Generosity and the Elemental Equilibrium talent. Check your Rain of Arrows tooltip and ensure you are doing some fire damage (even if it's very small) and no other elemental damage (zero cold or lightning damage).

If you have all the above check list and you're running a quill rain with rain of arrows + poison + life on hit.. you would be very hard pressed to find a leveling build with higher damage.

The early stages of this build does feel a bit clunky with your pet until you have 50%+ minion speed from gear and quality on herald of agony gem. But the damage will always be ridiculous if you take care of the basics.

--Adding beginning mapping strategy
Once you start to enter end game you're going to want to grab a couple 5 links to get to the next level. Your rain of arrows should have curse on hit + projectile weakness (very important for piercing). Then you can drop pierce on your Herald links and add minion damage + elemental damage with attacks. Past that you'll want max life + minion attack speed abyss jewels as you work your way to 7 figure (that's millions) DPS while easily obtaining 6-7k HP.

Again, if at any point you feel like your damage is low with this build.. you're probably doing something wrong in your setup. It's stupid how high this build scales with some basic maintenance.
Dernière édition par Daowna, le 11 mars 2019 15:23:38
Why is the physical to lightning? Doesnt minion damage give more dps?
"
Why is the physical to lightning? Doesnt minion damage give more dps?

Minion damage gives more raw damage, yes. However phys to lightning is empowered by elemental equilibrium (50% penetration) and with Hatred diversifies your damage type (2 parts phys, 2 parts lightning, 1 part cold) instead of being a majority phys (without penetration).

Basically we're measuring the elemental diversity and penetration (plus elemental ailment) from phys to lightning out weighs the raw phys damage increase from minion damage.
"
Daowna a écrit :
"

Responding a little late but you'll want your HoA 4 link to be:
Herald of Agony + Damage on Full Life + Physical to Lightning + Pierce

You'll also want to make sure you have Hatred + Generosity and the Elemental Equilibrium talent. Check your Rain of Arrows tooltip and ensure you are doing some fire damage (even if it's very small) and no other elemental damage (zero cold or lightning damage).

If you have all the above check list and you're running a quill rain with rain of arrows + poison + life on hit.. you would be very hard pressed to find a leveling build with higher damage.

The early stages of this build does feel a bit clunky with your pet until you have 50%+ minion speed from gear and quality on herald of agony gem. But the damage will always be ridiculous if you take care of the basics.

--Adding beginning mapping strategy
Once you start to enter end game you're going to want to grab a couple 5 links to get to the next level. Your rain of arrows should have curse on hit + projectile weakness (very important for piercing). Then you can drop pierce on your Herald links and add minion damage + elemental damage with attacks. Past that you'll want max life + minion attack speed abyss jewels as you work your way to 7 figure (that's millions) DPS while easily obtaining 6-7k HP.

Again, if at any point you feel like your damage is low with this build.. you're probably doing something wrong in your setup. It's stupid how high this build scales with some basic maintenance.

As noted, I have already changed my gear accordingly to the notes given in the first post.
Running absolutely no other elemental damages other than fire. Running Hatred with Generosity. Will probably look into 50%+ minion speed from gear.
Drop your high level rain of arrows gem and pick up a level 1. Don't level it as you're not dealing damage with rain of arrows and you want the mana cost to be between 5-10 mana per shot. If you don't have it already, grab a jewelery piece or two (ring and/or ammy) with the -# mana cost craft from the syndicate grind. The goal is to be able to shoot rain of arrows endlessly without running out of mana.

Past that it's grabbing a 5-6 link for the damage on your herald of agony gem and attack speed stacking your pet with summon attack speed jewels. Don't forget the minion run speed in your jewelery and quiver, and also the fact that if you 20 quality your herald gem you'll get 20% run speed from that.

As a measure, I'm currently level 88 with a 4 link on my herald and sprinting through lower red maps pretty easily. The quartz flask allows you to just shoot a pack of mobs once to get projectile weakness up and then run to the next pack. This is where minion run speed and convocation come in as you'll want to convocate when needed to manage your pets position.
Dernière édition par Daowna, le 12 mars 2019 02:10:54
I have leveled this basic build (Minor Changes) in SSF the last 2 leagues. I made it to 87 with no issues. I always go right first. The life wheel with the minion damage/attack speed nodes greatly increases the smoothness of the build over going the right side first. On a 4L with going left first you can easily kill all content.

Also for anyone having issues with choosing which to use for setup on ROA.

Run 2 of them until you can get that 5L bow. I run 1 ROA - COH - Projectile Weakness and ROA - LGOH - POISON

You can link blind to one or both depending on your gem sockets. This allows you to increase damage get your knock back and leech.
Currently lvl 72, bought uber lab rush. Breezing trough maps and merc lab. Minion one shotted strand bosses. It is realy nice! Not the fastest mapper but smooth enough and safe.

Im playing in a 4l +2 helmet. Want to upgrade to +2/ socket gems havr minion damage. And later on to +3. At level 70 i bought a lvl 20/10% HoA, i suggest everone does this. Big damage boost! Only costed me 3c on hardcore synth.

Thanks for the build i hope i can finaly do shaper.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires