[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

I'm really considering this build as a starter in 3.6 (depends on patch notes).
Is this build able to reach end game as a semi-casual player? I mean. How man Ex'es did you invest into getting the gear where you were able to kill shaper?

I've had trouble getting more then 4-5 ex's worth of currency in betryal leauge, and I don't see myself investing more time this leauge.

Will this build be reachable for say, 5ex?

Just wondering - betryal was my first leauge, so please bear with me.

"
LesserForms a écrit :
Is this build able to reach end game as a semi-casual player? I mean. How man Ex'es did you invest into getting the gear where you were able to kill shaper?

I've had trouble getting more then 4-5 ex's worth of currency in betryal leauge, and I don't see myself investing more time this leauge.

This build is more than doable on a 4ex budget. I explain what i went through on page 18, top 2 threads. I spent the 3ex on the 20/20% agony gem, but if you start from the beginning and level up one, and even spend GCP's on it as you play, it would be a lot cheaper, then try vaaling some in off hands. Also the 6 link quill rain i spent 2ex on but i bought it as a 6 link for the extra slot for blind which is only quality of life, not needed really, so 5 link is fine. I spent a total of 5ex on my build and did uber elder pretty easily, but if i started this build beginning of league i could do it way cheaper with other methods then just buying everything because i had like 80 exalts at the time

good luck next league
"
LesserForms a écrit :

This build is a tank and destroys endgame content. Probably the strongest build I have ever played.

It does require a good number of abyss jewels but not nearly as expensive as some of the other endgame destroyers out there.

There is also a nice buff for clear speed... Summon Phantasm is amazing for clear speed and now has a chance to create Phantasms on HIT!

Unless I'm totally misunderstanding the patch notes, we got a bit of a nerf via Hatred.

But we live boys!
Dernière édition par t0lkien, le 5 mars 2019 21:41:02
"
WizardOfNAS a écrit :
"
LesserForms a écrit :

This build is more than doable on a 4ex budget. I explain what i went through on page 18, top 2 threads. I spent the 3ex on the 20/20% agony gem, but if you start from the beginning and level up one, and even spend GCP's on it as you play, it would be a lot cheaper, then try vaaling some in off hands. Also the 6 link quill rain i spent 2ex on but i bought it as a 6 link for the extra slot for blind which is only quality of life, not needed really, so 5 link is fine. I spent a total of 5ex on my build and did uber elder pretty easily, but if i started this build beginning of league i could do it way cheaper with other methods then just buying everything because i had like 80 exalts at the time

good luck next league

Thanks for the insigt, I though I had read the post through and through - Guess not. I'll lvl everything myself I think, and only spend currency on itmes.

It seems the build overall survived the patch notes! I'm really looking forward to try a more tanky build. Arch totems - never again!
What about the Tombfist nerf?
Any thoughts on the new quiver Maloney's Mechanism?
"
qawsican a écrit :

I would like to hear more about this as well.
Even though it will probably be super expensive?
"
qawsican a écrit :

Interesting Item. Toxic rain or Roa could be triggered once per second to add in some additional hits. In order for those hits to be of value to the build the supports would need to be poison + Life gain on hit so that takes all the space.

From what I can see you'd be trading minion movement speed and resistances to gain roughly 20% more attacks and chance to blind which seems ok?

Getting more res and minion speed on other jewelry slots makes things more expensive and then this quiver could be expensive too so its an interesting but probably not very cost effective item in terms of what it gives you compared to other upgrades like Abyss jewels or top tier rings
"
WaffleT a écrit :
"
qawsican a écrit :

Interesting Item. Toxic rain or Roa could be triggered once per second to add in some additional hits. In order for those hits to be of value to the build the supports would need to be poison + Life gain on hit so that takes all the space.

From what I can see you'd be trading minion movement speed and resistances to gain roughly 20% more attacks and chance to blind which seems ok?

Getting more res and minion speed on other jewelry slots makes things more expensive and then this quiver could be expensive too so its an interesting but probably not very cost effective item in terms of what it gives you compared to other upgrades like Abyss jewels or top tier rings

I think I'll agree tot his. Replacing the stats from the quiver seems expensive. A higher dmg output is always nice, but if the build already melts stuff it feels like a not very cost-efficient upgrade. Might be for something one could try end of leauge, to discover the actual difference.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires