[3.4] Vaal Double Strike Champion

Wich gems are you using in chest?
Im using 4r1g1b, but think thats not best choose
Dernière édition par EtoVitya, le 29 juin 2018 04:25:43

What do you think? Should I change something here? Some jewels in weapons are random, I'm leveling them.
Dernière édition par WhiteMan1906, le 28 juin 2018 22:32:04
But the real question for me atm is, which "Double Strike, Helm enchant" ? There's atk speed, crit chance, and damage?

Slightly new player so im not sure, however i was thinking crit chance might be the best, what you guys reckon?
"
Haruko_Miya1 a écrit :
But the real question for me atm is, which "Double Strike, Helm enchant" ? There's atk speed, crit chance, and damage?

Slightly new player so im not sure, however i was thinking crit chance might be the best, what you guys reckon?

15% chance to deal double damage to bleeding enemies is by far and away the best

For the rest, it'll depend on your current stats - but they're all very close to each other. Only POB could tell you the actual difference.
In a 6 link for the 6th socket and for mapping is multristrike,ruthless or chance to bleed better? For single target , which one is also best for 6th socket.
"
Imgisy a écrit :
In a 6 link for the 6th socket and for mapping is multristrike,ruthless or chance to bleed better? For single target , which one is also best for 6th socket.

All these are single target gems, refer to the guide gem link section I have mentioned all links there.

Best 5link in my opinion and for avg/general gear.

For Mapping : DoubleStrike+Miam+MeleePhys+AncestralCall+MeleeSPlash

For Single Target: DoubleStrike+Miam+MeleePhys+MultiStrike+Ruthless/Chance to Bleed.

6th can be any of the below

1.Increased Crit Chance/Damage
2.Weapon Elemental Damage
3.Culling Strike

Keep in mind 6th link should be the one that most suits your gear stats

for e.g: If you missing crit chance go with crit chance gem, if you have enough crit chance then crit damage.

If you have both good crit chance and crit multi then go with weapon ED.

IF crit chance and damage is not the problem then culling strike would suit the best.

Hope that clears it up.

Hey. can someone tell me why i am so squishy? In almost all maps i lose a lot of health is something hits me. And maybe someone can suggest some upgrades that i should work towards? :)
Has anyone gave the fate of the Vaal a try??
"
ThePavelok a écrit :

Hey. can someone tell me why i am so squishy? In almost all maps i lose a lot of health is something hits me. And maybe someone can suggest some upgrades that i should work towards? :)

Maybe you can clarify which maps and mods we are talking about. Generally 5k+ Hp & good bit of armour on gear should be enough in terms of defense. This is not a tanky build but as long as you are leeching you can tank the incoming damage in most cases. For high tier Bosses be ready to dodge some hit's and let your clones do the work, combined DPS of clones and yourself should melt almost every phase-less boss within seconds.

For upgrade's first goal should be to hit that 5k+ Hp. Once you do that improve your weapons. Your sword could use an upgrade.

"
Sibers a écrit :
Has anyone gave the fate of the Vaal a try??

It can be used as a good leveling sword that's all, it can't surpass a high DPS rare.
Didn't see it mentioned anywhere but I assume its HC viable?
hi ezra

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires