[3.4] Vaal Double Strike Champion

Hey vvamic, decent build :) enjoying it so far..

Just had a few questions if possible, could you please check my weapon on this character and see if its good enough to continue or if i should potentially rebuy a new one with higher physical damage? the DPS on it is quite high but also has low physical damage

Also if you have time could you just check over my gear and give me some tips on what to replace next? i'm currently level 74 as you can see and have already cleared Tier 9 with the build so damage doesn't appear to be an issue so far but i know theres a couple pieces i can upgrade

Thanks man

"
Tempahdan1 a écrit :

Just had a few questions if possible, could you please check my weapon on this character and see if its good enough to continue or if i should potentially rebuy a new one with higher physical damage? the DPS on it is quite high but also has low physical damage

Also if you have time could you just check over my gear and give me some tips on what to replace next? i'm currently level 74 as you can see and have already cleared Tier 9 with the build so damage doesn't appear to be an issue so far but i know theres a couple pieces i can upgrade

Thanks man

I used a 5c Foil quite similar to yours and a worse Scepter to kill all guardians. So you don't need to bother until you hit 85-90, but yes an upgrade would be nice.

Since this build doesn't drive any specific mechanic from gear there really isn't much to upgrading other than improving health & armour/evasion while maintaining your stats requirements and resistances.

I have listed end-game goals at the end of the guide, achieve those and hopefully the build will be somewhat complete.
"
vvamic a écrit :
"
Tempahdan1 a écrit :

Thanks man

I used a 5c Foil quite similar to yours and a worse Scepter to kill all guardians. So you don't need to bother until you hit 85-90, but yes an upgrade would be nice.

Since this build doesn't drive any specific mechanic from gear there really isn't much to upgrading other than improving health & armour/evasion while maintaining your stats requirements and resistances.

I have listed end-game goals at the end of the guide, achieve those and hopefully the build will be somewhat complete.

Perfect, thanks alot for the response :) i will continue leveling and hopefully be getting uber labs completed tonight so that should increase my damage by alot more and give me alot more health from the health nodes that i'm missing at the moment
Does anyone have suggestions on what gear to upgrade first? I know all my gear is pretty shit. I have a decent amount of currency.
"
SoUDT a écrit :
Does anyone have suggestions on what gear to upgrade first? I know all my gear is pretty shit. I have a decent amount of currency.

I would start with a high DPS Sword and a Shaped Scepter. Then work on the rest.
"
vvamic a écrit :
"
SoUDT a écrit :

I would start with a high DPS Sword and a Shaped Scepter. Then work on the rest.

How much DPS should I be looking for? Are there any uniques I should be getting or rares will do fine?
"
SoUDT a écrit :
How much DPS should I be looking for? Are there any uniques I should be getting or rares will do fine?

I recommend atleast 350+ DPS Sword. Ideal one would be with close to 300pDPS, Foil & Rapier Base are the one's to look for. There are no unique item's required. But some like Perseverance Belt & Carnage Heart Amulet can be used.

Give the guide a quick look, I have mentioned everything I thought would be asked regarding the build. Incase you still have questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers
Is this similar to Mathil's recent Youtube guide for Vaal DS? I've been looking for a text based version to follow along. Are there any major differences here in terms of skills/gear/build?
bandit?
"
jayceenoodle a écrit :
bandit?

Already mentioned under skill tree

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires