[3.4] Vaal Double Strike Champion

"
danda11 a écrit :
"
vvamic a écrit :
"
danda11 a écrit :
i switched from reave to ur build, make fun alot

could you please gearcheck me? as i have some spare currency i could invest. thanks alot in forward

Post you gear here as I can't find any DS build related character in your profile.

Charname is Sopprano

Your gear is pretty alright imo, levelling up skill gems and perhaps getting a better sword and gloves is what i would do next.
Hi and thanks for the build.

Dont have you some tankiness lack ? 5/6k max hp and not a lot of leech/regen, it is ok for a beginner ?
"
ChevalierSolaire a écrit :
Hi and thanks for the build.

Dont have you some tankiness lack ? 5/6k max hp and not a lot of leech/regen, it is ok for a beginner ?

This build would be alright for beginners as it's easy on budget & most content can be cleared on the same low budget.

Sure it doesn't have a very high hp pool or face-tank worthy leech but the damage is decent enough to go to T15's without spending too much currency. You don't even have to touch most bosses as Vaal Clones simply melt them.
Can u check my gear please? How can i upgrade my character?:)
What is 5.2K life carrying a loreweave with 80 maximum resistance to face the endgame? , I currently do red maps but I do not know how to hold T16 or shaper.
Sorry for my language, my english is poor.
Dernière édition par IIIBORTXIII, le 5 oct. 2018 21:02:57
"
Himiucoms a écrit :
Can u check my gear please? How can i upgrade my character?:)

Please read the guide for the end-game goals and try to match them.

"
IIIBORTXIII a écrit :
What is 5.2K life carrying a loreweave with 80 maximum resistance to face the endgame? , I currently do red maps but I do not know how to hold T16 or shaper.
Sorry for my language, my english is poor.

I usually refrain from giving advice once a build gets to T16+ coz at that stage it usually depends upon skill and how well your gear scales.

All I can say is that to do end-game content smoothly you need to have quality gear along with the knowledge regarding boss mechanics.
Pretty happy with my gear so far, but maybe someone has good tips for potential upgrades etc?

(6k life, 182k tooltip dps on DS in HO)

Dernière édition par Garyas, le 5 nov. 2018 09:58:01
@Garyas

So far the biggest thing I can recommend is the get a stygian with higher resists so you can drop your two-stone ring in favour of a second steel. Try to aim for a steel with prefixes life, WED, and flat physical however getting just life with one of the other two can be good enough as all three command a high price.

I found that Carnage Heart is a good levelling unique but you should upgrade to a shaper or elder amulet. I personally used an elder amulet because that was what I had sitting in my stash. The key damage rolls are "phys as extra fire" "non-chaos as extra chaos", a high flat accuracy roll, and flat phys.

On the passive tree take the three nodes leading up to "winter spirit," big DPS boost there.

I think your curses are over-riding each other, you have curse on hit gloves and the enfeeble setup. Just pick one.

Craft WED on your boots instead of armour. The defensive rolls on your gear are nearly irrelevant.

Make sure you gem swap out melee splash and ancestral call with WED support and melee phys damage when bossing.

Lastly I found I wanted to generate power charges so I dropped the 3-link Warcheif setup in favour of orb of storms + power charge on crit + increased critical strikes support. IMO the DPS is so high things get deleted in maps, so having 3-4 power charges is irrelevant. In boss fights you may want that DPS boost.

I'm not done optimizing and I'm around 1,043,000 DPS with all buffs/flasks etc.
Thanks a lot for the detailed feedback.

Re the Stygian: my current one also provides a nice dps boost due to the phys dam + ele dam roll, but indeed, maybe swapping to one with resists and then going for a steel ring might be better.
On the other hand, this will get expensive real quick.

For the amulett: I really need all the points in INT it provides - so a Elder / Shaper Amu would need to provide a really high amount of INT as well.

Though if I also drop the Warchief with the Conc Effect Gem, the INT requirement would be lower. But Vaal Warchief is really nice against bosses, so not sure if I want to trade it for Power Charges.

Boots: good call, will check that out.

Curses: yes, the idea being: I will curse with Ele Weakness by default, increasing dps, but if I take hits, Enfeeble will trigger and override (which is ok in my view in that case).

ANd yes of course, for bosses, I replace Ancestral Call and Melee Splash with Multistrike and Damage on Full Life. I always have Melee Phys as a support gem.

The dps you mentioned, are those in PoB or HO with all buffs up? The latter is difficult to achieve, as many dps buffs depend on mob interaction (Fortify, leech etc).

My total effective dps (incl all buffs, flasks etc) according to PoB:
Mapping setup: 3.4M total dps
Boss setup (gem swaps see above): 8.0M total dps (vs trash) and 2.3M total dps (vs Shaper)

EDIT: Winter Spirit would result in a loss of total dps for me, as you convert phys to cold and hence loose scaling for the "gain x% of phys as extra elemental damage" mods.
Dernière édition par Garyas, le 19 nov. 2018 13:56:06
Does someone have a POB link with endgame gear?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires