[3.4] Vaal Double Strike Champion

What should we do with melee nurfs and statstick removals?
Dernière édition par Time04, le 7 août 2020 02:20:26
As I understand it, the no stat-stick means that sceptres are no longer valid for the build. While Double Strike and Ancestral Warchief can still function with an off-hand sceptre, Leap Slam is confined to Axe, Sword and Mace only in both hands.
"
Charley_Parker a écrit :
As I understand it, the no stat-stick means that sceptres are no longer valid for the build. While Double Strike and Ancestral Warchief can still function with an off-hand sceptre, Leap Slam is confined to Axe, Sword and Mace only in both hands.

You can't use stat stic with double strike now coz u will attack with it too. So it becomes kinda useless in terms of damage dealing.
For this build, it probably means you will use 2 Foils with one "Phys as Extra Fire / Cold" each. I.e. in total you will be able to get up to 40% (= 2 x 20%, as the values were also halved) Extra Elemental Damage, compared to 120% previously (40% from Main-Hand, 2 x 40% from Stat-Stick).

At least in my calcs, a Sceptre in Offhand (with 3 Extra Dam Mods) wasn't worth it compared to a Foil with 2 Extra Dam Mods, since the extra Crit Multi implicit of the Foil was worth more than the Increased Ele Dam or Ele Pen of the Sceptre.

Didn't do the calcs yet, nor plugged it into PoB, but pretty sure that 2x Foil would be the way to go now, but you lose a significant amount of overall damage as explained above.
How would an off hand like prismatic eclipse work as a temp now. Is it still going to be ok with the attack speed boost or will the low damage of the weapon make it unusable

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires