[3.4] Vaal Double Strike Champion

"
Slottm a écrit :
Based off a close enough build, I spec'd into vitality void (the three leech nodes) and my lifeleech is pretty solid. Also have a flask with restore full when low that helps in a pinch.

I tried getting those nodes but somehow felt like a waste of points to get it without Vaal Pact. It didnt do enough. Maybe because Im not running Carnage Heart.
Dernière édition par TheOriginalCynn, le 26 juin 2018 14:55:36
"
TheOriginalCynn a écrit :
I feel like Im overlooking something in this build. How are we supposed to get our HP back? When I do Guardians or Shaper I can survive a hit or two with 7k life and a ton of reduction. But getting my HP back after those hits is a pain in the ass, and often I die because I cant get back to full hp before getting hit again. The regen isnt superb and the leech is pretty meh. What am I doing wrong? The rest is going fine, just bosses that take longer are a pain in the ass.

Took a quick look at your gear & tree and correct me if I am wrong but the only source of life leech I found would be from the Atziri flask & Blood rage. Either use life leech mods on gear like the one you get from carnage heart amulet or go for the vitality void node on the tree. You can't just rely on manual cast blood rage & flasks for leech, there needs to be some other life leech support too in intense boss fights.
"
vvamic a écrit :
"
I feel like Im overlooking something in this build. How are we supposed to get our HP back? When I do Guardians or Shaper I can survive a hit or two with 7k life and a ton of reduction. But getting my HP back after those hits is a pain in the ass, and often I die because I cant get back to full hp before getting hit again. The regen isnt superb and the leech is pretty meh. What am I doing wrong? The rest is going fine, just bosses that take longer are a pain in the ass.

Took a quick look at your gear & tree and correct me if I am wrong but the only source of life leech I found would be from the Atziri flask & Blood rage. Either use life leech mods on gear like the one you get from carnage heart amulet or go for the vitality void node on the tree. You can't just rely on manual cast blood rage & flasks for leech, there needs to be some other life leech support too in intense boss fights.

I suppose I can try speccing into Vitality Void again to see how it goes. The reason I didnt go for Carnage Heart was because I felt like the phys conversion on a shaper amulet was too good to pass up on.
"

I suppose I can try speccing into Vitality Void again to see how it goes. The reason I didnt go for Carnage Heart was because I felt like the phys conversion on a shaper amulet was too good to pass up on.

A decent rolled Carnage heart gives almost similar leech compared to Vitality Void with some added damage, thus saving you 3 points you can invest somewhere else but yes if u have better rare amulet then by all means go for it. In which case you have to go for vitality void to get better leech.

Blood rage would be enough for mapping and guardians but for higher tier boss fights you should have more reliable leech.
Dernière édition par vvamic, le 26 juin 2018 15:09:20
I might be missing something but how do you maintain mana?
"
BertilFalukorv a écrit :
I might be missing something but how do you maintain mana?

Mana Leech node on the tree or most preferably on gear to save the skill point.
"
"
Slottm a écrit :
Based off a close enough build, I spec'd into vitality void (the three leech nodes) and my lifeleech is pretty solid. Also have a flask with restore full when low that helps in a pinch.

I tried getting those nodes but somehow felt like a waste of points to get it without Vaal Pact. It didnt do enough. Maybe because Im not running Carnage Heart.

This is my recommended tree for incursion, it takes Iron reflexes from using Kaoms roots for uber elder, there is some changes you can make depending on some things, If you run acuity you can drop vaal pact, but you still need the leech nodes, Lust for carnage is almost a must have for champion as the leech rate just isnt enough to keep up with top tier encounters without it.

With the leech nodes and rate modifiers i have taken, im at 160% leech rate. and 3.2% life leech. Almost feels like slayer..And easily keeps up with damage from 8 mod t15+ maps and encounters.

On standard you just run legacy acuity and the build is broken.

Spoiler

POB LINK: https://pastebin.com/8v7iataM
Dernière édition par stormyknight, le 26 juin 2018 23:32:04
"
vvamic a écrit :
"
poeGT a écrit :
I am finding this quite risky on HC, worthwhile to swap to a jug version or still persist to end game?

This build is SSF friendly but I wouldn't use it in HC unless I have some really good gear lined up.

I thought as much, I am just on A5 but yeah I think I will abort this mission.
2x Ahn's Might + a -frenzy charge jewl is a suitable replacement until you can get a 350dps pair of foils, no?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires