[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
KatilPanda a écrit :
Can someone advice to me for my next step? i like this build but feeling weak.

Your weapons are awful, you need crit strike multiplier, on pretty much every item you can get it on. Your skill tree is also wrong, look in the guide and follow it :D
"
Epicly a écrit :
"
KatilPanda a écrit :
Can someone advice to me for my next step? i like this build but feeling weak.

Your weapons are awful, you need crit strike multiplier, on pretty much every item you can get it on. Your skill tree is also wrong, look in the guide and follow it :D

I changed spiritual aid to heartseeker and devation to herbalism. My damage is enough but i have problem with survivability 97/101/84 resists 5,1k hp.Next step change to weapon i got it.
Is MoM really worth it? I lose mana and end up getting killed because of it. I don't have whirling blades with blood magic so when I lose it I can't escape.
Dernière édition par BreezyBree, le 23 déc. 2018 10:52:50
I don't understand a lot of things from this build, why spell echo is not on the gem setup? Is that made on purpose or not? In your gear you have spell echo socketed on the inpulsa

My first rapier is done <3!
Hello,

why do we pick Efficacy instead of Added Fire Damage?
1) why does yoke of suffering do so much damage?
2) how big of a survival upgrade is starkonja's head over a rare helmet with similar hp + resists?
"
TheGourmet a écrit :
So im done with this build reached 36 Challenges without problems and killed all major bosses with it Shaper, Uber Elder, Delve Bosses etc...
Selling all my gear atm if someone is intressted whisper me ingame or pn me.
I got roughly 4.9m dps vs shaper.

hey, how often did you die against end game bosses and T16 guardians, and how much life did you have? thanks!
Dernière édition par seaside, le 23 déc. 2018 19:10:33
Can someone please check my character and help me decide what upgrades I need first? Im struggling at T13-14 maps atm =/
"
Kamus_BR a écrit :
Can someone please check my character and help me decide what upgrades I need first? Im struggling at T13-14 maps atm =/

Hrimsorrow -> rare gloves with life + res + double phys conversion (i.e. "25% of physical damage converted to X", twice).

Both rings could realistically be better, as AFAIK the "damage to attacks" only procs with WB, not BV (ditto for the belt craft).

Better life roll on amulet.

You could use a bone helmet with life + res for now, and spec into righteous army and spiritual aid (which the guide tells you to do) - this would give you more life and res, whilst also boosting damage (look for a rolled helmet, or buy a bone helmet with 40% minion damage implicit and craft your own). Your current stark enchant is worthless for this build.

Your BV setup is sub-optimal. The build recommends BV, added fire (hypothermia after uber lab), controlled destruction, phys to lightning, inc crit strikes, and then a variety of options for the 6th (i use spell echo for mapping and conc effect for bosses if needed).

You could use increased duration in your CWDT setup.

Life on your jewels (swap out assassin's haste).

You could use an insta life flask. You shouldn't need the mana flask either which opens up a slot for offensive/defensive options.

I believe the guide also suggests you complete the life wheel before getting acro/phase acro, which would give you more life immediately.

That's all off the top of my head, some is personal preference so YMMV.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires