[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Hello,

In videos i see people don't stop to continuosly cast the blade vortex to the maximum dmg while in levelling i found myself very slow cause i had to spam the skill a lot every time before killing mobs, how does in work? How can you never stop even for a half second to create your blades?
Thanks for any response
"
Hello,

In videos i see people don't stop to continuosly cast the blade vortex to the maximum dmg while in levelling i found myself very slow cause i had to spam the skill a lot every time before killing mobs, how does in work? How can you never stop even for a half second to create your blades?
Thanks for any response

Thats because you need more cast speed and also more skill duration, so your blades lasts longer and can be cast faster.

Best thing is to recast while killing a blue mob-pack or yellow mobs, so you can combine the recast with more damage for the mob/mobs.
Dernière édition par kurtis6077, le 21 juil. 2019 06:55:11
Hey,

with the new League it is possible to add one additional passive skill to the build.

Any ideas what would be great?
Got frustrated with all of the suggested 3.8 builds this season and abandoned the one character i got to mapping and decided to go with this.

Eating through everything so far, started using all 3 heralds the moment I could equip them. Don't really have to worry too much about mana or uptime because everything melts.
i tried it, i cant kill uber elder with this build lmao, and i kill uber elder way easier with just a simple caustic arrow build, this build lack dps and defense not gonna recommend this to a anyone who want to have an easy time with end game bosses nope just no...
This happens when you try a totally outdated build which hasn't updated for very good reasons, mind you.

Beacon no longer proliferates and its shock effect has been reduced, Inpulsa has fallen victim to a variety of castration jobs since... and then there's GGG's relentless onslaught on mana sustenance.
Dernière édition par tomay, le 1 oct. 2019 03:04:37
This build still good in 3.8?
You fear that which you cannot control. But can you control your fear?
"
EarthsDefect a écrit :
This build still good in 3.8?

Nope.
I have not played since 3.5 and want to play a bit in standard to check the new atlas and all the previous league mechanics. What build can I play with my blade vortex gear? I have a +2 duration legacy loreweave and pretty decent gear on this char. Can I do a tripple herald winter orb build? Or is tripple herald not viable anymore?
Works in 3.9 metamorph?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires