[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

ty for the build! done all the content including uber elder.

got an extra foil if someone needs.

selling it for 3ex only.

ign: ihatenerfing
"
pantalonesco a écrit :
Hey, thanks for the guide, I have a question.... How am I supposed to maintain 3 heralds+aspect of the spider? I can only cast 3 maybe 4 Bv before running out of mana. even with enlighten support linked to the heralds :/

Wondering the same thing, just got aspect of the spider on the boots and if I do the full respec I will have 154 mana. thats only 3 casts of BV.

How do you go around that?

Respec will also cost me life and dps just to gain the extra curse according to path of building
"
avenuee a écrit :
"
domke a écrit :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/domke/characters

need help with next upgrades, dunno what change?

Use 2nd curse setup, there are many versions to use. (can check mine on my profile if you like to)
Better weapons with crit multi and higher gain % phys as x.
Warlords mark ring with higher res so that you're able to skip resistances on necklace to have high dps boost with a rare one - or just get yoke of suffering.
Boots like this, they're cheap w/o enchant.

You get even more crit on your jewels but 0 crit multi which would boost your dps way more.

Hope this helps, if you have more questions feel free to ask!

Unless i've missed something, boots like that (without the enchant) are ~6ex...
"
Kamus_BR a écrit :
s the first time Im playing a league from the beggining and im at lv 87 with this build right now. I really like the playstyle but Im struggling on T13-14 maps and I feel like all I can do is WB into mobs and pray not to die. Can someone please check my profile and tell me where should I go with the build? (What skills/passives to change, itens the need to be upgraded first and all this...) I have 1,5 exalted to spend at the moment. Thanks in advance!

You need to make your characters visible, at the moment they're hidden on your profile.

Profile -> privacy settings -> uncheck "hide characters tab"
Hi there!

I was wondering, since I am trying to go for the ENd game tree, that you linked poeplanner for. However, in the build guide you wrote

"
End Game Tree

Once you are high level and rich enough to afford warlord's mark ring and good jewels (life + 2 damage mods) I recommend the following tree: poeplanner

* MoM has to go because Aspect of the Spider is available again and it is too good to miss out
* Go for the second curse with the Whispers of Doom cluster. Use Herald Of Thunder / CWDT setup same way it was used for Warlords Mark before the ring. Use Enfeeble for safety or Elemental Weakness for extra dps.
* 6 jewel slots
"

and I have a few questions:

1. How do we get Aspect of spider to our build? (sorry, got back to the game after a long break)
2. You said to use "Herald Of Thunder / CWDT setup same way it was used for Warlords Mark before the ring", but we never used Herald of Thunder with CWDT but we used it with Curse on Hit. OR did you mean that both setups should be used exactly the same as before? Two setups: Herald of Thunder-Curse on HIt-Blind and the one with CWDT-Immortal Call-Inc. Duration.
And my last question:
3. Where would you put the 2nd curse? Should I add it to the Herald of Thunder-Curse on HIt-Blind setup, because I have 1 free gem slot there? Or would you recommend another place for the curse? (PS. I cannot put it to CWDT-Immortal Call-Inc. Duration setup because I am using Frost bomb as the last, 4th link)

Thank you very much for your response in advance! :)
So im done with this build reached 36 Challenges without problems and killed all major bosses with it Shaper, Uber Elder, Delve Bosses etc...
Selling all my gear atm if someone is intressted whisper me ingame or pn me.
I got roughly 4.9m dps vs shaper.
"
Parhelius a écrit :
"
avenuee a écrit :
"
domke a écrit :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/domke/characters

need help with next upgrades, dunno what change?

Use 2nd curse setup, there are many versions to use. (can check mine on my profile if you like to)
Better weapons with crit multi and higher gain % phys as x.
Warlords mark ring with higher res so that you're able to skip resistances on necklace to have high dps boost with a rare one - or just get yoke of suffering.
Boots like this, they're cheap w/o enchant.

You get even more crit on your jewels but 0 crit multi which would boost your dps way more.

Hope this helps, if you have more questions feel free to ask!

Unless i've missed something, boots like that (without the enchant) are ~6ex...

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/OdG7XKCE

There are quite cheap.
Gl!
Which base do you guys use to craft a shaper foil with multiple crafted mods? Do you just buy a cheap one with the multiple crafted mods already on it and fossil the shit out of it until something decent happens?

Need to craft two of them and have about 15ex, hopefully thats enough haha
"
Parhelius a écrit :
"
Kamus_BR a écrit :
s the first time Im playing a league from the beggining and im at lv 87 with this build right now. I really like the playstyle but Im struggling on T13-14 maps and I feel like all I can do is WB into mobs and pray not to die. Can someone please check my profile and tell me where should I go with the build? (What skills/passives to change, itens the need to be upgraded first and all this...) I have 1,5 exalted to spend at the moment. Thanks in advance!

You need to make your characters visible, at the moment they're hidden on your profile.

Profile -> privacy settings -> uncheck "hide characters tab"

Sorry! I didnt knew that. Just did it.
Can someone advice to me for my next step? i like this build but feeling weak.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires