[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Hey, thanks for the guide, I have a question.... How am I supposed to maintain 3 heralds+aspect of the spider? I can only cast 3 maybe 4 Bv before running out of mana. even with enlighten support linked to the heralds :/
Rarity: Rare
Foe Thirst
Apex Rapier
--------
One Handed Sword
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 35-80 (augmented)
Elemental Damage: 4-95 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.70%
Attacks per Second: 1.40
Weapon Range: 12
--------
Requirements:
Level: 66
Dex: 176
--------
Sockets: G-G
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
+35% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
--------
+45 to Dexterity
Adds 4 to 95 Lightning Damage
+23% to Cold Resistance
Gain 19% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage
Damage Penetrates 10% Elemental Resistances
53% increased Spell Damage
--------
Shaper Item
--------
Note: ~price 50 chaos

something like this doesnt seem to be worth 50-70 chaos

my search looks like

at least 1 x damaga as extra elemental

any 3 out of

ele pen
spell dmg >40
dmg added to spells >40
crit multi >25
ele dmg
spell crit >90

so how good is the extra damage as elemental? just leave it out for now?
This build is really good, today killed uber atziri in 1st try with only one death and 7 deathless shaper a row.

Now i am prepering to try uber elder.
Any tips for that fight with this build?
Hmm, wich gems to MINMAX first? Heralds or BV setup?
At what life # do you guys drop MoM and go for the 4th herald?

Hey guys! This is my current build and I don't really know what I should improve next, id really appreciate some guidance! Thank you
Hi there,

Been following this guide and has been working really well, but now that I know how clunky the build is I think I would rather play something more fluid next time. A friend is playing winter orb build and the charging time seems less and time between charges is also much more.

Anyway can someone give me a guide on how to upgrade me weapons? I feel like mine are crap even though I've been using the guide to search for them. Seems to be too many stats to look for and I don't know which ones are the most important.

If I search for too many stats the cost becomes stupid...
My gems hit lvl 20 and I sold them for the 20% quality and I wonder now. Should I level up Q20% Whirling Blades (linked with faster attacks, culling and fortify) or block it on lvl 1?

Is there any benefit leveling this skill (faster attack)? Or worth it due culling linked? Or just keep it lvl 1 for low mana cost (Im not using MoM so not that big problem).
Hey guys, what would you craft as last mod for below ring? Options are 6% damage taken gained as mana over 4 seconds or lightning + cold damage increase?
Dernière édition par TheRahr, le 23 déc. 2018 06:29:24

Crafted a really nice Rapier but I think I'm running out of things to upgrade. I'm valuing the curse amulet higher than a better statted amulet because atm I can gain a lot more value from the 5 skill points saved. I could get better jewels, maybe upgrade the dagger but it'd be tough. Anybody have any suggestions?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires