[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
xZiino a écrit :
I don't understand a lot of things from this build, why spell echo is not on the gem setup? Is that made on purpose or not? In your gear you have spell echo socketed on the inpulsa

Spell echo (and increased duration) are fine to use when mapping and your damage is decent. I've got pretty mediocre gear and am using both inc duration and spell echo in just a rare 6L (was using tabula for a long time, had a 6L chest drop for me woo). Working perfectly fine so far up to 11/12 maps (having a lot of issued progressing my atlas :/ ). Don't even switch out for bosses or anything and haven't died since the low 80s (just hit 90 this morning).
"
Parhelius a écrit :
"
Kamus_BR a écrit :
Can someone please check my character and help me decide what upgrades I need first? Im struggling at T13-14 maps atm =/

Hrimsorrow -> rare gloves with life + res + double phys conversion (i.e. "25% of physical damage converted to X", twice).

Both rings could realistically be better, as AFAIK the "damage to attacks" only procs with WB, not BV (ditto for the belt craft).

Better life roll on amulet.

You could use a bone helmet with life + res for now, and spec into righteous army and spiritual aid (which the guide tells you to do) - this would give you more life and res, whilst also boosting damage (look for a rolled helmet, or buy a bone helmet with 40% minion damage implicit and craft your own). Your current stark enchant is worthless for this build.

Your BV setup is sub-optimal. The build recommends BV, added fire (hypothermia after uber lab), controlled destruction, phys to lightning, inc crit strikes, and then a variety of options for the 6th (i use spell echo for mapping and conc effect for bosses if needed).

You could use increased duration in your CWDT setup.

Life on your jewels (swap out assassin's haste).

You could use an insta life flask. You shouldn't need the mana flask either which opens up a slot for offensive/defensive options.

I believe the guide also suggests you complete the life wheel before getting acro/phase acro, which would give you more life immediately.

That's all off the top of my head, some is personal preference so YMMV.

Thank you very much man! This gave me a very nice idea of where should i go now! Thanks!
Can someone share with good weapons filter in poe.trade ?
i have really big problem with searching good weapons
thx for help folks
Dernière édition par domke, le 23 déc. 2018 15:42:25
Hello, can someone please check my character and help me decide what upgrades I need? I'm fine doing maps tier 15 but just tried tier 16 minotaur and it was like super tanky can´t even go under half life to this bull he literraly explode me so easy. Thx fo help :)
What do you think about Berek's Grip + Call of the Brotherhood? Viable with this build?
"
vaciloni a écrit :
Hello, can someone please check my character and help me decide what upgrades I need? I'm fine doing maps tier 15 but just tried tier 16 minotaur and it was like super tanky can´t even go under half life to this bull he literraly explode me so easy. Thx fo help :)

Your character tab is hidden so we can't see it.

Profile -> privacy settings -> uncheck "hide characters tab"

Also, the T16 fights can be more about learning when to go in and back out again depending on what the boss is using. I found minotaur really hard the first time I tried it (died 6 times), but once I learned the fight, it only took a shortish time and was deathless.
"
Parhelius a écrit :
"
vaciloni a écrit :

Your character tab is hidden so we can't see it.

Profile -> privacy settings -> uncheck "hide characters tab"

Also, the T16 fights can be more about learning when to go in and back out again depending on what the boss is using. I found minotaur really hard the first time I tried it (died 6 times), but once I learned the fight, it only took a shortish time and was deathless.

Done. ty
Hey guys! Would someone be so kind to check out my profile and give me guidance on what to upgrade next? I posted my gear a few pages back but I think it got buried in other comments! Thanks anyways!
Guys whats better.

21/20 Blade Vortex
or
20/20 Vaal Blade Vortex?

VBV can do insame dmg but not sure if overall better than lvl 21 BV.

Couldn't get a decent amulet so I decided to make my own (I'm not worried about my damage; I prefer having +life so I opted out of a Yoke.)
It has an open Prefix; any suggestions on what to throw on there?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires