[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Hey guys if anyone could check my profile amd give me some tips that would be greatly appreciated! Doing great against mobs but struggling again bosses in higher tier maps !

Thanks
"
Wolfgang1983 a écrit :
Hey guys! Would someone be so kind to check out my profile and give me guidance on what to upgrade next? I posted my gear a few pages back but I think it got buried in other comments! Thanks anyways!

Hey, there are alot of basic things you should've been able to find in the guide aswell.

Don't link your Lightning Golem in your 6L setup for BV.
Try to get an Inpulsa.
Your weapons are easily upgradeable.
Look for a Warlords mark ring.
Look for the Enchant after Inpulsa for QoL.
No clue if the Minion node's on the Tree are worth if you're not using a Bone helmet but i guess thats preferance.

Thats the most critical stuff in my opinion.

Gl
I want to upgrade my weapons. Which stats important beginning for weapons? I can pay 1ex each, i need advice.
"
KatilPanda a écrit :
I want to upgrade my weapons. Which stats important beginning for weapons? I can pay 1ex each, i need advice.

Did you read the guide? This info is given to you as one of the first points.

Dual wield either 2 Daggers, or Dagger and Foil, or 2 Foils.

Stats to look for:
* Critical chance for spells
* Spell damage
* Elemental damage
* Crit multiplier
* Damage added to spells
* Gain % of physical damage as [element] damage (shaped weapons mod)
* Elemental resists penetration
"
OblikZ a écrit :
Hey guys if anyone could check my profile amd give me some tips that would be greatly appreciated! Doing great against mobs but struggling again bosses in higher tier maps !

Thanks

Probably 6L the inpulsa's and look for weapons with the phys damage to X element mods, there are a few excellent examples posted in the past few pages of this thread.

"
vaciloni a écrit :
"
Parhelius a écrit :
"
vaciloni a écrit :
Hello, can someone please check my character and help me decide what upgrades I need? I'm fine doing maps tier 15 but just tried tier 16 minotaur and it was like super tanky can´t even go under half life to this bull he literraly explode me so easy. Thx fo help :)

I guess weapon upgrades. You can have a look at my gear - i'm still using 2x divinarius and a rare 6L and i managed hydra, it just took a while. Also a big one - you have a load of gems (e.g. in your BV 6L) that are level 20 but 0% quality - use the GCP recipe (vendor the level 20 gem + 1 gcp per gem) to get a level 1, 20% quality gem back. This will give you a dps upgrade.
why does everybody keep saying yoke does so much damage, i dont understand the mechanics behind it
"
Parhelius a écrit :
"
KatilPanda a écrit :

Stats to look for:
* Spell damage
* Elemental damage
* Crit multiplier
* Damage added to spells

Yea i aldready read guide but how can i find this stats 1ex? I need to help choose stats for beginning.
"
KatilPanda a écrit :
"
Parhelius a écrit :
"
KatilPanda a écrit :

Stats to look for:
* Spell damage
* Elemental damage
* Crit multiplier
* Damage added to spells

Yea i aldready read guide but how can i find this stats 1ex? I need to help choose stats for beginning.

Here for example: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/yedyXgSR
You can edit it for Daggers or whatever you like to.

Or craft yourself one like i did ->
"
avenuee a écrit :
Or craft yourself one like i did ->

being new, crafting is a bit of a mystery to me still, but how did you craft those, b/c those are pretty incredible looking
does elemental damage as extra chaos(shaped) also work with this build

if every phys dmg is being converted to ele?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires