[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

Hey!
First of all thanks for a very well written guide and sharing your knowledge. What's your opinion on Belly vs Perfect Form for HC? This is assuming perfect rolls and cost aside.
"
Brown14 a écrit :
"
RocketDragon a écrit :
Thank You for great build, i realy enjoy this. But i now stuck on 4411 AVG(inc aoe) and 6795 AVG (conc dmg) Without any buff's potions in ho.

I thinkin'g about Ahn's Might Midnight Blade, will add extra crit and flat physical dmg, and have 2x more crit multi.

Ahn's might will greatly reduce your damage due to its low crit chance and poor base attack speed (1.3). Your gears are ok but your sword needs upgraded, it's base crit is only 6%, not very ideal for crit build.

EDIT! I find on build that i need 7%, i buy weapon 320 pdps with 7.2 crit, now i have clear 65 % for crit, will be good??

EDIT again:

I hope it will fit :)
Dernière édition par RocketDragon, le 27 janv. 2018 17:14:47
hello? i'd like to know if what i did was okay.
so here it is:
i changed some links. i run curse on hit + enfeeble + herald of thunder + herald of ice. and i also run hatred. when mapping, i use hatred + HoI. if the boss needs to be cursed, i run arctic armour + HoI + HoT (so i can curse on hit). Is it a good subs for blasphemy + curse + HoA??

--
as always, thank you.
"
msedt03 a écrit :
hello? i'd like to know if what i did was okay.
so here it is:
i changed some links. i run curse on hit + enfeeble + herald of thunder + herald of ice. and i also run hatred. when mapping, i use hatred + HoI. if the boss needs to be cursed, i run arctic armour + HoI + HoT (so i can curse on hit). Is it a good subs for blasphemy + curse + HoA??

--
as always, thank you.

Hmm..that sounds pretty messed up and very unoptimized, why all the heralds and hatred ? did you lack dps or something, sure it will be good for clear speed, but for hard bosses, maybe not. But you can try anything you like, im not a fan of using multiple heralds + curse on hit or hatred.
"
RocketDragon a écrit :

EDIT! I find on build that i need 7%, i buy weapon 320 pdps with 7.2 crit, now i have clear 65 % for crit, will be good??

EDIT again:

I hope it will fit :)

Yes, nice sword.
"
Hey!
First of all thanks for a very well written guide and sharing your knowledge. What's your opinion on Belly vs Perfect Form for HC? This is assuming perfect rolls and cost aside.

Sorry for the late reply...
Belly is just a quick option for life build but The Perfect form is definitely more suitable for HC build, you can drop your herald + blasphemy setup to run either purity of ice or grace and link your curse with cwdt setup. Though getting the right colors with the perfect form is a bit tricky, it's still a good option for chest pieces.
Hello,

First at all, ty for your build. Trying to finish my character, and i have just a question about atziri acuity : the new version really is a bis ? Just take the node isn't enough ?

I'm near to have the currencies to buy it, but i'm hesitate. You can have a look to my slayer, and give me advices ?

My sword is near 350 pdps (346), with 6.5 critical strike, and 1.88 ASP. A best one is really expensive.
"
Ulren001 a écrit :
Hello,

First at all, ty for your build. Trying to finish my character, and i have just a question about atziri acuity : the new version really is a bis ? Just take the node isn't enough ?

I'm near to have the currencies to buy it, but i'm hesitate. You can have a look to my slayer, and give me advices ?

My sword is near 350 pdps (346), with 6.5 critical strike, and 1.88 ASP. A best one is really expensive.

Hi there, i never said atziri acuity are bis to this build, a good roll Spiked gloves can easily out perform acuity.

Your sword is not an ideal base for crit build but it's good enough. I notice that you're taking a very different pathing on tree compared to the one i proposed, which is not really optimal, like all that accuracy nodes on tree aren't gonna help much if you only have some accuracy on gears, besides that, you lose many jewel slots, which is very bad consider that new abyss jewels are pretty op. You will definitely lose more dps potential in late game without those jewels and end up wondering what to get next once you get all your nodes on tree.

Ty for response.

Spoiler
Hi there, i never said atziri acuity are bis to this build, a good roll Spiked gloves can easily out perform acuity.

Yes of course, but I try to go the the next level with my character :)

Spoiler
I notice that you're taking a very different pathing on tree compared to the one i proposed, which is not really optimal, like all that accuracy nodes on tree aren't gonna help much if you only have some accuracy on gears, besides that, you lose many jewel slots, which is very bad consider that new abyss jewels are pretty op. You will definitely lose more dps potential in late game without those jewels and end up wondering what to get next once you get all your nodes on tree.

Yes, taking more life node and accuracy. So, taking atziri acuity give me 4 free points (+30 int, the point of VP, and versatility - taking for int point-). I want take 2 jewel slots with this. I'll take one more jewel slot without "accuracy and critical strike" nodes.

Need to find 3 good jewels ... ;)

Another question : why don't you take twin terror ?

Dernière édition par Ulren001, le 31 janv. 2018 14:15:08
Yo, regarding your ele variations for BF,are there going to be changes with the skill tree? If none, then is the 6link gems are the only stuff i have to change?
(Excluding the offhand change.) I'm currently following it (phys to lightning 50% + offhand 25% cold, 25% lightning). thanks.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires