[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

"
msedt03 a écrit :
Yo, regarding your ele variations for BF,are there going to be changes with the skill tree? If none, then is the 6link gems are the only stuff i have to change?
(Excluding the offhand change.) I'm currently following it (phys to lightning 50% + offhand 25% cold, 25% lightning). thanks.

I have changed some things to incorporate a stat stick as offhand, which both on paper and from the pure gameplay feeling, give me a nice increase in dps. You can check my profile. I wouldn't convert the phys dmg, however, just make use of the extra elemental dmg.

Dernière édition par miChaaaaaaa, le 2 févr. 2018 14:14:00
"
miChaaaaaaa a écrit :
"
msedt03 a écrit :
Yo, regarding your ele variations for BF,are there going to be changes with the skill tree? If none, then is the 6link gems are the only stuff i have to change?
(Excluding the offhand change.) I'm currently following it (phys to lightning 50% + offhand 25% cold, 25% lightning). thanks.

I have changed some things to incorporate a stat stick as offhand, which both on paper and from the pure gameplay feeling, give me a nice increase in dps. You can check my profile. I wouldn't convert the phys dmg, however, just make use of the extra elemental dmg.

This is very inefficient, if you like ele convert build, you might as well go one-handed Oni-goroshi, which can definitely achieve higher dps potential than your setup, no need for dual-wielding and thus will leave you struggle with high bosses because of these inflated dps number.
Build updated Feb 2nd:

* Add What's new section.
* Add Build variant section at the end of the guide.
* Add new Reave vs Shaper video due to popular request.

..and more coming soon tonight.
"
Brown14 a écrit :
"
miChaaaaaaa a écrit :
"
msedt03 a écrit :

This is very inefficient, if you like ele convert build, you might as well go one-handed Oni-goroshi, which can definitely achieve higher dps potential than your setup, no need for dual-wielding and thus will leave you struggle with high bosses because of these inflated dps number.

I can see your point to some extent, nonetheless you shouldn't be assuming that this setup is inefficient without giving it a try. Theorycrafting is all good, but hey, this setup deals more damage. I skip Shaper phases faster, I kill the trio and Atziri much much easier and so forth goes the list... That's why i said both on "paper" (yes these numbers might be inflated) and the gameplay feels.
Cheers
"
miChaaaaaaa a écrit :

I can see your point to some extent, nonetheless you shouldn't be assuming that this setup is inefficient without giving it a try. Theorycrafting is all good, but hey, this setup deals more damage. I skip Shaper phases faster, I kill the trio and Atziri much much easier and so forth goes the list... That's why i said both on "paper" (yes these numbers might be inflated) and the gameplay feels.
Cheers

No, I'm not assuming, I am trying it now, in this league, before end up switching to Oni-goroshi.

"This setup deals more damage" --- all setup can deals more damage, I could go ham for the "1 shot" damage with negative res and 4k life in shaper before 3.1 was introduced. No, really, the point of a build guide is to save people time from doing something that has been tested before and since you are doing a different build with a modified tree that quite inefficient, so you are not really in the context of this build guide. I don't understand why you take a dex node instead of dual wield dmg in ranger area, or going slayer with absolutely no maximum life leech rate on tree/gear or trying to get accuracy nodes even though you have almost no accuracy on gears, if you lack the attr, a simple jewel/stat nodes will do. You can play what you like and I do appreciate your feels, but you can't reach the same versatility of my character and you still haven't seen my ele convert variant yet.
Shaper Down with this build easy :D But after that i go to Aluring Abyss and lost 130 chaos :/
"
RocketDragon a écrit :
Shaper Down with this build easy :D But after that i go to Aluring Abyss and lost 130 chaos :/

I have wasted way more than that, back then, they were 4ex per set. Uber atziri is all about strategy, doesn't matter if you go in there with negative res and 4k life, will take some more attempts to learn the pattern.
Hey, thx for sharing this build.

I have 2 questions so far:

1) How can u use 3x auras (anger, blasphemy, AA)? its 95% mana reservation, no mana even to summon golem left
2) Isn't stygian vise + decent jewel with hp/flat phys dmg better? 24% global phys doesn't seem more dmg but it is a potential loss of ~150hp?

Thanks!
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Dernière édition par judikator, le 4 févr. 2018 08:53:14
"
judikator a écrit :
Hey, thx for sharing this build.

I have 2 questions so far:

1) How can u use 3x auras (anger, blasphemy, AA)? its 95% mana reservation, no mana even to summon golem left
2) Isn't stygian vise + decent jewel with hp/flat phys dmg better? 24% global phys doesn't seem more dmg but it is a potential loss of ~150hp?

Thanks!

1) I don't, mine are Herald of ash + Blasphemy + AA = 25 + 35 + 25 = 85%
2) Yes

You must not have read everything thoroughly, all of these are already addressed in the guide.
sorry but AA(35%)+blasphemy(35%)+herald of Ash (25%) = 95%
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires