[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

I dont understand why use for duelist the Brutal Fervour then Headsman for ascendacy. It's not for 2h weapon?
how many alts did u use for your vaal rapier?
"
paccianivive a écrit :
I dont understand why use for duelist the Brutal Fervour then Headsman for ascendacy. It's not for 2h weapon?

It is clear that this build does not need some % phys from ascendancy when going Slayer, otherwise, I would have gone Gladiator for more damage.
"
msedt03 a écrit :

More than 5ex worth of them, maybe i had a bad luck.
"
Brown14 a écrit :
"
msedt03 a écrit :

More than 5ex worth of them, maybe i had a bad luck.

yo, can you help me on how to craft this surely good? like should i just regal it and hope for the best? :) thanks.
Dernière édition par msedt03, le 19 janv. 2018 00:30:38
I have a problem with mana on this build, im having only 27 mana with full auras, can you tell me how to change it?
"
smashi007 a écrit :
I have a problem with mana on this build, im having only 27 mana with full auras, can you tell me how to change it?

Blasphemy + Herald + Arctic armour = 35 + 25 + 25...There's no way you can have 27 mana left unless you accidentally link something with increased duration or whatever...
Hey Brown, thanks for the guide. Could you give me some advice on some gem setups and my gear. For my helmet I was using Curse on Hit, with herald of ice + assassin's mark. Was wondering if you would change anything about that. Could you also take a look at my gear, i have 6+% life on all my jewels.

My life is around 5.3k and still dying a bit much to boss one shots, maybe resists reduction/ele weakness mods. Armor/Evasion is low. Dunno if I can endgame as a gladiator, since I switched from a different guide looking for more dps. Do you think its viable as glad w/o insta leech? I dunno, I can't leech off bosses, I'm pretty new.

Spent 9ex on my sword recently, dunno what to upgrade next.

Thanks for the help.
Thank You for great build, i realy enjoy this. But i now stuck on 4411 AVG(inc aoe) and 6795 AVG (conc dmg) Without any buff's potions in ho.

Can i ask for some advice what can i buy next to improve my build?? I link my items and jewels.

Jewels are:

1: projectile dmg 6%,20% damage with blead,17% to crit multi while dual wielding.
2: 14% physical dmg with one hand weapon, 11% increase global crit Chance and useless poison mods.
3: 8% inc attack speed, 12% global crit Chance and 6% life
4: 8% inc dmg, 15% inc damage with swords and 4% to knock bach (las useless i know)
5. 13% inc physic dmg while dual wield, 6% accuracy, 6% global crit strike Chance, 10% inc mele crit strike Chance, 0,37 of physic damage leech as mana.

Any ideas anyone??

I thinkin'g about Ahn's Might Midnight Blade, will add extra crit and flat physical dmg, and have 2x more crit multi.

Dernière édition par RocketDragon, le 26 janv. 2018 14:23:13
"
RocketDragon a écrit :
Thank You for great build, i realy enjoy this. But i now stuck on 4411 AVG(inc aoe) and 6795 AVG (conc dmg) Without any buff's potions in ho.

I thinkin'g about Ahn's Might Midnight Blade, will add extra crit and flat physical dmg, and have 2x more crit multi.

Ahn's might will greatly reduce your damage due to its low crit chance and poor base attack speed (1.3). Your gears are ok but your sword needs upgraded, it's base crit is only 6%, not very ideal for crit build.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires