[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

"
FrooostyTheBlowman a écrit :
Looks pretty cool. Any map mods it has trouble with? I'm coming back for this new xpac and I'm leaning on a summoner or this right now

At this moment, only maps with "No leech" are not doable, not sure how the new reflect maps mod work, but you can still tweak some gems to go elemental (like phys to light, ele with attack,...).
"
Updated with leveling tree in Skill tree section.
I leveled with Lacerate in early game till i can use BF. I mostly use BF on bosses, for mapping I like to use Ice crash (you can freeze bosses too) and Cyclone.

Tyvm. I am really looking forward to this build!
"
- Other good options are:
+ Ruthless : can not use on BF or Cyclone

er.. whats so good in it? sorry, i just can't get it
"
mae_iblis_1408 a écrit :
"
- Other good options are:
+ Ruthless : can not use on BF or Cyclone

er.. whats so good in it? sorry, i just can't get it

My build can use any 1h sword skill, Ruthless is a good option for skill like Lacerate/Reave/etc except BF and Cyclone. (3.1 patch)
do you have a path of building link
"
latterus14 a écrit :
do you have a path of building link

Sorry i don't use path of building at the moment, will try it once i have time
is it possible to adjust this for flicker? maybe use a 2 hand?
Dernière édition par DaikonRadish, le 9 déc. 2017 01:00:43
"
DaikonRadish a écrit :
is it possible to adjust this for flicker? maybe use a 2 hand?

Of course, all you have to do is drop some jewel nodes to get extra frenzy charges in duelist + ranger area, replace Damge on Full life with Ancestral call for mobs and you're good to go.
Btw, i dont think my build has significant dps loss compared to a 2hand.
yo man
What's the point to take Slayer instead of gladiator?
I really don't get it
After all, our weapons are one-handed
"
JohnikSlonik a écrit :
yo man
What's the point to take Slayer instead of gladiator?
I really don't get it
After all, our weapons are one-handed

Hey, i get this question all the time, of course gladiator has higher dps potential, as well as Beserker, or Raider, but I have already stated in 1st section that Slayer offers highest QoL perk, which suits people that prefer comfortable playstyle, not a slave to dps...but i don't think my build lacks dps tho. Moreover, with the new Vaal pact introduced in 3.1, its actually a buff to Slayer. After all, we only lose a couple of 2h phys damage from ascendancy, nothing big.
Dernière édition par Brown14, le 9 déc. 2017 11:45:59

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires