[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

"
GameTasticc a écrit :
I have a question regarding gear. Right now im thinking of running carnage heart for the all attributes and ok all res and the benefits while leeching. Would that be an ok replacement for a rare amulet like the one you run?

Nothing beats a good rare amulet, only use Carnage if you can afford to lose some life, accuracy, flat phys or even some crit strike chance/multi.
hello, can i ask what's your critical strike chance and multiplier with bladeflurry/reave?
"
msedt03 a écrit :
hello, can i ask what's your critical strike chance and multiplier with bladeflurry/reave?

67% crit chance with nothing up and 600+ crit multi iirc.
Hi Brown14, made a character for your build. Very like. Killed Shaper and Guardians, but with the minotaur sometimes a problem. You can see my character and give some advice. Thank you. (Sorry for my English, I'm Russian)
ИХИХИХИХИХИИХИХИХИХИХХИ

Наберёшь когда позвонишь.
Dernière édition par S633, le 16 janv. 2018 04:48:36
"
Brown14 a écrit :
"
msedt03 a écrit :

67% crit chance with nothing up and 600+ crit multi iirc.

is 65% with ice golem enough for shaper/endgame maps?? thanks!
Appreciate the guide-

Question on Ice Crash; how do you typically socket it for mapping?
"
seaczep a écrit :
Appreciate the guide-

Question on Ice Crash; how do you typically socket it for mapping?

Assuming you socket your chest piece with my preferred setup (R-R-R-B-B-G).
Ice crash - Melee phys - Maim/Ruthless - Inc crit strikes - Conc effect/Inc aoe - Faster attack
"
S633 a écrit :
Hi Brown14, made a character for your build. Very like. Killed Shaper and Guardians, but with the minotaur sometimes a problem. You can see my character and give some advice. Thank you. (Sorry for my English, I'm Russian)

Hi there, I've checked your character, nice gears. The problem you have with Minotaur probably because of Abyssus downside against heavy phys damage. You can fix that by using Blasphemy + Enfeeble curse setup. Or replace Abyssus with something else (like Rat's nest, Devoto, etc..), it will take some time, but safer against 1 shot damage.
"
Brown14 a écrit :

Hi there, I've checked your character, nice gears. The problem you have with Minotaur probably because of Abyssus downside against heavy phys damage. You can fix that by using Blasphemy + Enfeeble curse setup. Or replace Abyssus with something else (like Rat's nest, Devoto, etc..), it will take some time, but safer against 1 shot damage.

thank you so much)
ИХИХИХИХИХИИХИХИХИХИХХИ

Наберёшь когда позвонишь.
"
msedt03 a écrit :

is 65% with ice golem enough for shaper/endgame maps?? thanks!

Yes, as long as you have your Assassin mark up, you'll be fine.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires