[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

"
judikator a écrit :
sorry but AA(35%)+blasphemy(35%)+herald of Ash (25%) = 95%

....only for people who link Arctic armour with Increased duration.
holly molly :D you are right
Thanks man u saved me
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Dernière édition par judikator, le 6 févr. 2018 14:57:34
yo, is reave stronger than lacerate/frost blades in map clearing? (6link) thanks.
nevermind, frost blades can be used by mace i see. how about lacerate vs reave??
I tried UberLab 3 times now with lvl 82 and about 4.1 k life and get always one shot by Izaro... can someone tell me what gear slots i need to change/upgrade plz ?

"
msedt03 a écrit :
nevermind, frost blades can be used by mace i see. how about lacerate vs reave??

well, Reave is clear speed meta now
"
stevia1 a écrit :
I tried UberLab 3 times now with lvl 82 and about 4.1 k life and get always one shot by Izaro... can someone tell me what gear slots i need to change/upgrade plz ?

I did Uber Izaro the other day with no problem and I do not have a 6L. I think your problems are 2: 1) your rings and amu have few flat life and 2nd you're using too many unique. Neither Rat's Nest nor Maligaro's Virtuosity have life and Atziri's step flat life is quite low.
I do not personally like too much unique, they alwasy have a downside. I much better prefere a well rolled rare.
Hope it can help
what do you think about this as offhand? (if for example the character is using phys to lightning setup)
why do we not get twin terrors on the tree?
"
_EpicMouz_ a écrit :
why do we not get twin terrors on the tree?

Because I have more than enough crit chance and these nodes do not provide you any crit multi.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires