[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

"
msedt03 a écrit :

hello, again, sorry if i post replies too much but i just got this and tried to counter-check avg dmg and dps of fully buffed 1-stage BF (power 3/3, frenzy 3/3, onslaught) vs Death's Hand (same but with Unholy Might) and it turns out that this is stronger (+2,971.1 avg damage; +23,803.8 total DPS).

-
If it is stronger, then is there going to be some changes with my tree? or I better become a pure physical dual wield crit slayer that has an added fire damage (+herald of ash) ?

You confused me, I don't know what you are aiming at, one time you said you want to go full ele and now you want to be pure phys or something....really mate, Doryani catalyst in off-hand for elemental BF is not optimal, you only converts 50% phys to lightning and it sucks playing half convert build like that since all sources of penetration only apply to the ele portion. And for that ele convert mace, maybe it will be good in mapping, but against bosses ? i don't think so.

"
DerPizzadieb a écrit :

Dont get mad at me, i just want to understand.

How can the 30% Chaos Damage be further boosted when 30% Elemental Damage wouldnt. They both rely on Physical Damage, it's basically the same only that chaos faces lower resistances and pierces shield.
I'm pretty sure that we can scrath the DD part but i also got some numbers showing the different DPS sources below:

I dumped that build with all my items into PoB and picked as target The Shaper which has 40 Elemental and 25 Chaos Resistances.

Death's Hand at Stage 1 Blade Flurry, Unholy Might checked.
278.121 DPS (834k DPS on Stage 6 Release)
2921 Bleed DPS
119 Ignite DPS
917 Poison DPS

Off hand with 40% Fire and Cold Damage gain, Unholy might unchecked.
339.143 DPS (1.017m DPS on Stage 6 Release)
2921 Bleed DPS
415 Ingite DPS
780 Poison DPS

Death's Hand seems to be a good and cheap damage offhand but it seems to me that if you have some ex to spend a shaped elemental off hand has more potential DPS to offer. In addition to that you could also get more usefull stuff like Crit Multi or Accuracy on those.

If i overlook something i'd like to excuse myself, but unboosted 30% Chaos damage vs 25% Res cannot compete with 80% Elemental damage vs 40% Res.
Again i just want to understand your reasons to still prefere death's hand, i just want to be more effective :)

Thanks for taking your time

Let's give it a try, hope it wasnt wasted money :D

Yes, good luck, I hate wasting time playing half convert build with no penetration. I have 1.8m dps at stage 6 against Shaper with DH but who knows, you can't sustain these numbers all the time.
"
Brown14 a écrit :

Yes, good luck, I hate wasting time playing half convert build with no penetration. I have 1.8m dps at stage 6 against Shaper with DH but who knows, you can't sustain these numbers all the time.

But it's not a conversion, it's an addtion..
Death's Hand adds 30% Chaos damage from Physical.
My off hand adds 77% Elemental damage from Physical.

Both damage types face resistances but the sheer amount of elemental damage gain seems to outweight the additional resistance, thats what i'm trying to say.
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
Dernière édition par DerPizzadieb, le 9 janv. 2018 10:30:08
Hello,

I'm having trouble doing end game maps at the moment. I got one shot by the boss in core map, and some other maps as well. Can you check my character again and tell me what I need to do? Thanks for any help. Also what items should I upgrade at this point? Should I buy acuity now or better spent on upgrading other items first?
"
cuudies a écrit :
Hello,

I'm having trouble doing end game maps at the moment. I got one shot by the boss in core map, and some other maps as well. Can you check my character again and tell me what I need to do? Thanks for any help. Also what items should I upgrade at this point? Should I buy acuity now or better spent on upgrading other items first?

Why acuity ? It's the same as Vaal pact on tree now. If you have trouble with 1 shot, either remove abyssus or using my defensive setup, Blasphemy + enfeeble. You must be having mana problem or something, I notice you have many mana crafted mods on gears. If you can find a jewel with 0.4% mana leech then it's all good. And why would you take Versatility nodes on your skill tree tho ? If it suits your playstyle then it's fine, otherwise, just take another jewel nodes.
Hello. So I've got a 5l belly of the beast (B-G-R-R-R) that I can run but, I also have a 4l BoR (currently B-G-R-R), which one do you think would be better and what supports should I run?
"
GameTasticc a écrit :
Hello. So I've got a 5l belly of the beast (B-G-R-R-R) that I can run but, I also have a 4l BoR (currently B-G-R-R), which one do you think would be better and what supports should I run?

Hi there, running with 5L belly is fine, regarding the support gems, use Inc crit strikes - Melee phys - Maim - Damage on Full life/Chance to bleed
hello im back again. so i find my char a very offensive one that i start to realize what is its defense? what should I prioritize regarding my defense? i can't farm uberlabs without thinking izaro 1shotting me. Also, where should i invest these defenses??
thanks!
"
msedt03 a écrit :
hello im back again. so i find my char a very offensive one that i start to realize what is its defense? what should I prioritize regarding my defense? i can't farm uberlabs without thinking izaro 1shotting me. Also, where should i invest these defenses??
thanks!

You read through the whole guide and still wondering about the defense ? it's leech, you either out leech your enemies or 1 shot them, like Izaro, he never last more than 2 seconds to me. If you have low health and scared of being 1 shot, remove abyssus, use other rare/unique helmets, run your Enfeeble + Arctic armour. With this combo + leech, you can't say it's not defensive enough.
I have a question regarding gear. Right now im thinking of running carnage heart for the all attributes and ok all res and the benefits while leeching. Would that be an ok replacement for a rare amulet like the one you run?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires