[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

I realize your shield build is slower and tankier, I don't care about that version and I am trying to match the dual wielding build. I am simply trying to match the videos that are killing the guardians relatively quick. No one shotting, just matching your videos.

I ask about the gems repeatedly because it takes a lot of currency and time to experiment with the various gems. Just feel that I am missing something. If removing attack speed for crit will help then I will try that maybe with faster attacks gem
"
miChaaaaaaa a écrit :
Thanks for the answer @Brown14.

Two additional questions:

Regarding Uber Atziri...

Which Major/Minor Pantheon do you recommend and why?
I feel Dmg on Full Life does not have the biggest effect here, I'm way too often not at full life.
What do I replace it with?

Thanks for that awesome build, having good fun :>

Hi there, thanks for your feedback, regarding Pantheon system, use either :
_ Solaris: 20% chance for 50% less aoe dmg taken is very useful against Double vaal smash or Atizi's stormcall/flameblast.
_ Arakali: reduced dmg taken from DoT (bleeding from spear or burning damage) and grants extra life recovery rate, which is a big boost to slayer leech, enough to leech back to full life quite fast.

Minor gods don't really matter, Yugul and Ralakesh are good options for mapping.

As for DoFl replacement, there are not many good options for red sockets, you can try Chance to bleed or Empower (not really recommended) or you can put on Bloodlust and let your totem have Chance to bleed.

"
wizerder a écrit :
Hello, it's me again. Can you link your jewel setup? thanks

Hi, i have left my account public, you can take a look.
"
TGGarrett a écrit :
I realize your shield build is slower and tankier, I don't care about that version and I am trying to match the dual wielding build. I am simply trying to match the videos that are killing the guardians relatively quick. No one shotting, just matching your videos.

I ask about the gems repeatedly because it takes a lot of currency and time to experiment with the various gems. Just feel that I am missing something. If removing attack speed for crit will help then I will try that maybe with faster attacks gem

Every gems setup you can come up with have already been tested and considered, not by me alone but by many people who are familiar with melee build before, it's the same mechanic, not rocket science, so it's better just to stick with it. And it's obviously that your sword has the potential to get better (not quite cheap tho).

Your setup is fine already, you can try Bloodlust + Chance to bleed combo...put Chance to bleed on your totem. Blasphemy + Vulnerability is also a good option for curse.
"
Brown14 a écrit :
"
TGGarrett a écrit :

Every gems setup you can come up with have already been tested and considered, not by me alone but by many people who are familiar with melee build before, it's the same mechanic, not rocket science, so it's better just to stick with it. And it's obviously that your sword has the potential to get better (not quite cheap tho).

Your setup is fine already, you can try Bloodlust + Chance to bleed combo...put Chance to bleed on your totem. Blasphemy + Vulnerability is also a good option for curse.

I must not be explaining my point very well... the objective is to close the gap to the videos as much as possible and I am trying to figure that out, this is not an attack against you or the build.

I know these have been tested but I would like to know what is the best for which situation, I do not have a lot of time to spend on loads of experiments, and also do not like to waste time when someone else has already done the work.

Would maim replaced with faster attacks be a good choice on my gear?
Dernière édition par TGGarrett, le 29 déc. 2017 17:14:03
"
TGGarrett a écrit :

I must not be explaining my point very well... the objective is to close the gap to the videos as much as possible and I am trying to figure that out, this is not an attack against you or the build.

I know these have been tested but I would like to know what is the best for which situation, I do not have a lot of time to spend on loads of experiments, and also do not like to waste time when someone else has already done the work.

...No, it's not, Faster attack provides nothing but comfortability to our build.
"
Brown14 a écrit :
"
TGGarrett a écrit :

...No, it's not, Faster attack provides nothing but comfortability to our build.

Thought I would ask since it's an alternative on the front page. Thanks again
I must be blind but where does the endurance charges come from so that the CWDT is usable or do i have to go with warlords mark or enduring cry?
"
spityouout17 a écrit :
I must be blind but where does the endurance charges come from so that the CWDT is usable or do i have to go with warlords mark or enduring cry?

Well...CWDT does not need endurance charges to trigger.
"
Brown14 a écrit :
"
spityouout17 a écrit :

Well...CWDT does not need endurance charges to trigger.

Oh yes indeed it just makes the immortall call last longer.I remembered that it needed those charges to trigger.Nice build tho loving it atm.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires