[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

hello, why is your blade flurry showing DPS? mine shows Avg. Damage instead of DPS when the mouse pointer is hovered over it. Anyway, is Death's Hand really the best offhand? Why not anoher 300 pdps rapier/foil?? Thanks in advance!
"
msedt03 a écrit :
hello, why is your blade flurry showing DPS? mine shows Avg. Damage instead of DPS when the mouse pointer is hovered over it. Anyway, is Death's Hand really the best offhand? Why not anoher 300 pdps rapier/foil?? Thanks in advance!

Where did you see that ? In my screenshot section the tooltip still showing avg damage. Regarding Death's hand in off-hand, I have explained it quite thoroughly in FAQ section, do check it out.
reserved
Spoiler

Looking for any advice, I've got about 1 and a half exalt. Not really sure what to do about this tabula @ level 88, lol.
Played a little in PoB with the support Gems for BF and on a 6 Link and noticed that AoE Radius on iAoE+CE remains the same if you dont use them (Radius 15).

Is it the same ingame?
If the AoE doesnt change wouldnt [BF + Melee Phys + Maim + Inc Crit + DofL + Added Fire/Fortify] be a better choice? With added Fire that a difference of 110k DPS, or +9k with Fortify if AF would suck without penetration.
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
yeah. sorry my earlier reply is a mistake. anyway, i have question again.. XD how did your avg damage become 83k with only power & frenzy charges, blood rage, and onslaught? why or how did it jump from 19k?? I'm following your guide thoroughly. Currently my avg damage in hideout is 16k. but when i achieve the same buffs as yours in the picture i can only achieve up to 20-30k or so. (Flasks buffs included)
"
msedt03 a écrit :
yeah. sorry my earlier reply is a mistake. anyway, i have question again.. XD how did your avg damage become 83k with only power & frenzy charges, blood rage, and onslaught? why or how did it jump from 19k?? I'm following your guide thoroughly. Currently my avg damage in hideout is 16k. but when i achieve the same buffs as yours in the picture i can only achieve up to 20-30k or so. (Flasks buffs included)

It would be easier if you can provide your char offense/defense stat...anyway, there are many reasons:
- Accuracy: this is very important for crit builds, i have 93~94% hit chance with ice golem, which will in turn increase your dps quite noticeable.
- Flasks: All of my flasks are legacy and I manually pop Sin's rebirth to trigger Unholy might.
- Crit multiplier with legacy Abyssus.
- Jewels
- etc...

10k dps is good enough, I currently have 5k with Scaeva in league and still doing okay.
"
DerPizzadieb a écrit :
Played a little in PoB with the support Gems for BF and on a 6 Link and noticed that AoE Radius on iAoE+CE remains the same if you dont use them (Radius 15).

Is it the same ingame?
If the AoE doesnt change wouldnt [BF + Melee Phys + Maim + Inc Crit + DofL + Added Fire/Fortify] be a better choice? With added Fire that a difference of 110k DPS, or +9k with Fortify if AF would suck without penetration.

I not sure what you mean by saying the aoe is the same since I don't use PoB but it's not really about the aoe, Concentrated effect provides the most damage output while Added fire/Fortify is just another cherry on top, I don't really know what scale did you measure them on but you can try anything you like, Inc crit damage is another good option.
"
Noichiro a écrit :
Spoiler

Looking for any advice, I've got about 1 and a half exalt. Not really sure what to do about this tabula @ level 88, lol.

Hm, not sure what you are aiming at, using a Tabula is fine if you can cap your resistance.
If you are on a budget, just go for a BoR, or if you manage to get your life up to ~~5k, use a generic 6L Astral plate.
okay. that's crazy critical strike chance. mine is only 49% m-hand and o-hand 58% with ice golem.

i guess that's one for what im missing. can you give me an advice on what more to change or improve? oh, and thanks for the replies. i really do appreciate it man!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires