Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

Gear isn't perfect but I'm beginning to think this build was dependant on ruthless (or possibly pre 3.0 abyssus too since that is linked) and now that it doesn't support it this build needs some modifications.

Even with abyssus (which makes me pop) I sit at 10k avg hit and the tier 16 guardians take way to long to kill. The mechanics of the fights are not an issue.
Dernière édition par TGGarrett, le 28 déc. 2017 16:28:07
"
dwanisru a écrit :
Build is awesome. Thanks for all the work. Couple of questions:

1) How do you deal with all the reflect mobs? I got owned by physical reflect. I know there is that Sibyl's Lament, but it was not mentioned in your guide. Am I missing something?

2) I know some of my gear is off base. Just now transitioning to a 6 link. Any suggestions on how I could improve?

Thanks,

You have Brutality on your BF setup, do note that Brutality disable both your chaos damage (from Death's hand Unholy might) and elemental damage (from Herald of ash).

1/ I don't know why you have problem with phys reflect ? usually phys reflect from mobs are not a problem unless it is in reflect map. In that case, either switch inc aoe to Phys to lightning (which is more than enough) or use the Sibyl.

2/ You should get more life plus some extra accuracy to have at least 90% accuracy rating. A 6L belly in league is quite costly but any rare 6l Astral will do the job, you can drop the upper half of sword cluster in ranger area to get more %life.
"
miChaaaaaaa a écrit :
Would a Diamond Flask be an option in order to be able to switch to Increased Critical Damage in the 6-link BF Setup?

Cheers

It is, but I wouldn't recommend it since Inc crit strikes is still a more constant boost to our dps, unless you have >50% crit chance (without Inc crit strikes or Assassin mark).
Dernière édition par Brown14, le 28 déc. 2017 21:41:18
"
TGGarrett a écrit :
Gear isn't perfect but I'm beginning to think this build was dependant on ruthless (or possibly pre 3.0 abyssus too since that is linked) and now that it doesn't support it this build needs some modifications.

Even with abyssus (which makes me pop) I sit at 10k avg hit and the tier 16 guardians take way to long to kill. The mechanics of the fights are not an issue.

https://youtu.be/ixI08nLm69w

This is a tankier version of my build that i am planning, using sword and shield instead of dual-wielding. Not yet optimized but I make this quick vid just to showcase that the build isn't dependent on gears or gems, Im not even a fan of ruthless, I like rocking with my Faster attack and bloodrage.

Here I have 8k avg damage with non legacy BoR, losing more than half of my avg damage when dual-wielding and I dont't think clear speed is problem.
Add a snippet of my Shield + sword version of this build. Will finish this in the weekend.

"
Brown14 a écrit :
"
TGGarrett a écrit :

This is a tankier version of my build that i am planning, using sword and shield instead of dual-wielding. Not yet optimized but I make this quick vid just to showcase that the build isn't dependent on gears or gems, Im not even a fan of ruthless, I like rocking with my Faster attack and bloodrage.

Here I have 8k avg damage with non legacy BoR, losing more than half of my avg damage when dual-wielding and I dont't think clear speed is problem.

Maybe faster attacks would help but I'm not confident enough to reroll my belly. The video shows fast trash clear but not guardian which is my issue. Doesn't match the advertised clear speed of the videos on the front page so I'm just trying to figure out the difference and how to speed it up. Especially after the currency commitment required for certain recommended pieces.

I feel the shaper kill would take way too long.
"
TGGarrett a écrit :

Maybe faster attacks would help but I'm not confident enough to reroll my belly. The video shows fast trash clear but not guardian which is my issue. Doesn't match the advertised clear speed of the videos on the front page so I'm just trying to figure out the difference and how to speed it up. Especially after the currency commitment required for certain recommended pieces.

You don't get my point at all, gems setup does not matter that much, you worry too much about something that's too obvious, and of course the boss fight is slower, this variant is opted for tankiness, if i had my 80k dual-wield avg damage i would destroy Minotaur in seconds, what i am trying to show is with 10k avg damage and BoR (lv18 melee phys with no quality)you can still kill guardians quite quickly.

I never advertised anything or said that people should play this build because it can clear guardians/shaper/elder....very fast and has insane damage. I only propose the the build that offer flexibility among skills while still being able to clear end-game, not a slave to dps.

If I can kill Shaper with no helmet on and no legacy acuity quite fast, people can do it too (don't know if you've watched the vid). There are already people in league that can catch up with my dps.

While you're trying hard with the gems to find out which one offer higher dps, crafting crit chance would obviously provide more dps potential. (I already said you need at least 7+ crit). But if you're looking for 1shot boss damage then I can't say this build is suitable for you.
"
Brown14 a écrit :
"
TGGarrett a écrit :

This build does by no means lack the damage to do the highest kind of content, even without the ability to use Ruthless. I'm sitting at 16k average with Dmg on Full Life, buffs and golem up in hideout.
I've done both Shaper and Uber Atziri deathless.
Your foil is lackluster, that's where I would start the next upgrade. Followed by both rings, the belt (you can get a better one for like 1c) and Abyssus.

It is indeed hard to get to comfortable levels of life, however. Oneshots are the only problems I face at times.
Thanks for the answer @Brown14.

Two additional questions:

Regarding Uber Atziri...

Which Major/Minor Pantheon do you recommend and why?
I feel Dmg on Full Life does not have the biggest effect here, I'm way too often not at full life.
What do I replace it with?

Thanks for that awesome build, having good fun :>
Hello, it's me again. Can you link your jewel setup? thanks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires