[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

oh wait, i thought it's 93-94% crit chance. my bad. my hit chance is actually 90% right now..
anyway, what do you mean legacy? (noob/beginner here). I'm preferring to your "My Gear" tab in the guide, btw. Is that the gear that reached 83k avg dmg with full buffs?? That's what i've been wondering and if yes, how? and if no, can you show me your gear for that 83k avg damage when full buffs? your guide is amazing, btw.
here's my hideout offense.
https://imgur.com/a/8hglk

about my defense:
capped elemental resists
-60% chaos resistance
29% dmg reduction
7% chance to evade
25% chance to block
+36% movement speed modifier
Dernière édition par msedt03, le 3 janv. 2018 12:07:16
Why do you people not read the guide OR the comments then post your 2 sword setups and ask for advice?
"
msedt03 a écrit :
anyway, what do you mean legacy? (noob/beginner here). I'm preferring to your "My Gear" tab in the guide, btw. Is that the gear that reached 83k avg dmg with full buffs?? That's what i've been wondering and if yes, how? and if no, can you show me your gear for that 83k avg damage when full buffs? your guide is amazing, btw.

You probably are making a mistake by dual wielding 2 swords instead sword + death's hand, I have explained this in FAQ section. The tooltip can go down but actual damage is noticeable. Legacy items have different stat modifiers (higher or lower,etc...). That's all of my gears, not sure what you mean by saying how can I reach that dps, I demonstrate it all in those videos...
Dernière édition par Brown14, le 3 janv. 2018 19:13:20
yeah sorry. after i replied i backread all the things here and now completely understand. thank you for the reply again and great guide! peace out.
I actually watched one of your videos and you were wielding two rapiers (or maybe foil or one is foil). Knowing the effect of unholy might (granted by Death's hand), i ran a test in my hideout with the help of The Writhing Jar. I used the flask and killed the 2 worms and got the buff Unholy Might and my damage per use become only 15,718 from 12,550.98. With wielding 2 1h swords (foil and rapier), my damage per use now is 17,703 and that's without unholy might. So does this conclude that rapier > death's hand?? or the death's hand will win if more buffs are at the moment since it is a percentage increase of damage? (the higher the base, the higher the extra chaos damage is) What do you think? (Sorry if I'm being annoying to you or what but i really need your experience and knowledge. haha)

--
Update: I also tested for granted power charge (1) by the assassin's mark, ancestral warchief buff, sulphur flask (40% inc dmg), Lion's Roar (20% more melee p-dmg), atziri's promise (20% p-dmg as extra chaos dmg & 15% e-dmg as extra chaos dmg). Using Death's hand as off-hand, the damage per use went only about 28k from 12.5k. Using the rapier as off-hand, the damage per use went from 17.7k to around 32k.
Dernière édition par msedt03, le 3 janv. 2018 23:42:18
"
msedt03 a écrit :
I actually watched one of your videos and you were wielding two rapiers (or maybe foil or one is foil). Knowing the effect of unholy might (granted by Death's hand), i ran a test in my hideout with the help of The Writhing Jar. I used the flask and killed the 2 worms and got the buff Unholy Might and my damage per use become only 15,718 from 12,550.98. With wielding 2 1h swords (foil and rapier), my damage per use now is 17,703 and that's without unholy might. So does this conclude that rapier > death's hand?? or the death's hand will win if more buffs are at the moment since it is a percentage increase of damage? (the higher the base, the higher the extra chaos damage is) What do you think? (Sorry if I'm being annoying to you or what but i really need your experience and knowledge. haha)

--
Update: I also tested for granted power charge (1) by the assassin's mark, ancestral warchief buff, sulphur flask (40% inc dmg), Lion's Roar (20% more melee p-dmg), atziri's promise (20% p-dmg as extra chaos dmg & 15% e-dmg as extra chaos dmg). Using Death's hand as off-hand, the damage per use went only about 28k from 12.5k. Using the rapier as off-hand, the damage per use went from 17.7k to around 32k.

The video of mine wielding 2 rapiers were recorded some times ago, i have already stated somewhere that it was a waste of potential, the reason you notice the dps difference is because you still benefit from the global mods of your off-hand (which is the %crit multi explicit mod). Don't be fooled by the tooltip, those little crit multi can't be compared to 30% phys as Extra chaos since chaos damage is something monsters/bosses have the least resistance to. Plus, you get 1 free flask slot while wielding Death's hand and you dont even need 83k avg damage to clear all content
i see. i totally get it now. im switching to Death's hand. Thanks for replying still. I realized that when dual wielding swords the damage is not consistent as it attacks main and then off, while with death's hand, damage is consistently high (based on main wep), and the Unholy might buff. Thank you!
Spoiler

Spoiler

Hi, I have done some testing with death's hand and a 300+ pdps high crit chance off hand sword.

If i'm not mistaken, I think when you have a good off hand sword, the dmg outweighs the extra chaos dmg from death's hand. Do correct me if I'm wrong, this is my first critical build play style and it is still fairly new to me.

As you see from my first screenshot, the avg dmg is 71.3k with flasks while the second screenshot with death hand is only 58.8k.

If i switch to bloodrage and replace full life gem with added fire, my full buffed dps (with 1h offhand swrd) is only about 69k. Do you have any recommendations on what other things I can improve to reach 80k+ avg dps like yours?
Dernière édition par FEELme2013, le 4 janv. 2018 09:57:29

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires