[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

edit: my bad, reply in wrong topic it... it should be in slayer reave. So sorry :/
Spoiler
"
Brown14 a écrit :
"
Thunder0258 a écrit :
follow your build but i found that mana is a big trouble for me so i decided to rework the build and here is my result:

2buttons slayer come out, just 1 for moving around and another for killing xD
btw i use chance to bleed support instead of ele dam support for bf
for reave aoe and multi.

edit: my bad, reply in wrong topic it... it should be in slayer reave. So sorry :/
Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.
Dernière édition par Thunder0258, le 26 déc. 2017 23:47:16
Hi again
Can you tell me whats wrong with build please? https://pastebin.com/sq7ba1gQ
Please, can you put a leveling guides more specific, the gems links etc...

Please i need this so much !

apreciate !
what about Bino's Knife in off hand ?
"
Thunderϟtorm a écrit :
Hi again

Hi, I can not use pob, pastebin links are somehow blocked in my country, but i've checked your profile, I don't see anything wrong aside from the fact that you have too little accuracy on gears, too little leech and you don't even follow my passive tree or playing as a Slayer, which makes me very hard to help, moreover, the pathing on your tree is very inefficient (wasting all that points to take Soul of steel or getting all the resistance nodes,etc..)

And I still don't know what problems you're facing, please be more specific
"
destinydesi a écrit :
what about Bino's Knife in off hand ?

Hi, please refer to the FAQ section, I have explained it quite clearly
"
lvendramini a écrit :
Please, can you put a leveling guides more specific, the gems links etc...

Please i need this so much !

apreciate !

Hi, did you take a look at my Skill tree section ? I have explained the leveling process here and put the gem links in Gem setup section.

For BF setup while leveling, use BF - Melee phys - Faster atk - inc aoe / conc effect
"
Brown14 a écrit :
"
Thunderϟtorm a écrit :
Hi again

Hi, I can not use pob, pastebin links are somehow blocked in my country, but i've checked your profile, I don't see anything wrong aside from the fact that you have too little accuracy on gears, too little leech and you don't even follow my passive tree or playing as a Slayer, which makes me very hard to help, moreover, the pathing on your tree is very inefficient (wasting all that points to take Soul of steel or getting all the resistance nodes,etc..)

And I still don't know what problems you're facing, please be more specific

thank you for answer, yes my leech really low, i will try to get leech but in that way i cant get cap resist for cold
Thanks for awsise
Build is awesome. Thanks for all the work. Couple of questions:

1) How do you deal with all the reflect mobs? I got owned by physical reflect. I know there is that Sibyl's Lament, but it was not mentioned in your guide. Am I missing something?

2) I know some of my gear is off base. Just now transitioning to a 6 link. Any suggestions on how I could improve?

Thanks,
Would a Diamond Flask be an option in order to be able to switch to Increased Critical Damage in the 6-link BF Setup?

Cheers

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires