[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

"
TGGarrett a écrit :

So for higher end bosses u do recommend dmg on full life and no BR?

Regarding brutality, isnt the phys dmg worth more than the chaos dmg the offhand gives since bosses such as the shaper have 25% resist for chaos? 40% cold resist which hampers taste of hate.

Just curious before I go fight him... Not a fan of wasting attempts if u did the research already.

Thanks again.

There are no sources that confirm Shaper or uber atziri have any kind of physical migitation, but if you're going to use Brutality, you might want a different off hand, I'm not a fan of those numbers and I have died enough to know that 30% chaos damage + atziri promises are huge, chaos damage still rips through everything in this game.
gonna point this out because i noticed it was brought up a long time ago.. like page 2 lol...

Dmg on full life works with BR

BECAUSE

Slayer is crazy lifesteal base - if you attack something, and use BR, ur life doesnt go down.... because your offsetting that dmg with lifesteal... so.... dmg on full life is still one of the best gems to use in this build... however, im at a roadblock with my character and i just love to die a lot... even without abyssus, so im kinda salty(at myself for sucking at mechanics) :D

do note that the poe wiki states: The gem requires the player to be on full life. If the player is affected by damage over time, such as from Blood Rage, the player can remain at full life by offsetting the damage with enough regeneration or leech.
Dernière édition par Drukor, le 25 déc. 2017 23:58:38
"
Drukor a écrit :
gonna point this out because i noticed it was brought up a long time ago.. like page 2 lol...

BECAUSE

Slayer is crazy lifesteal base - if you attack something, and use BR, ur life doesnt go down.... because your offsetting that dmg with lifesteal... so.... dmg on full life is still one of the best gems to use in this build... however, im at a roadblock with my character and i just love to die a lot... even without abyssus, so im kinda salty(at myself for sucking at mechanics) :D

do note that the poe wiki states: The gem requires the player to be on full life. If the player is affected by damage over time, such as from Blood Rage, the player can remain at full life by offsetting the damage with enough regeneration or leech.

I was wondering this myself... but after killing a lot of enemies and building up leech, my life is always a few points from the max with BR going

EDIT:
Sitting in the h/o, i put on dmg on full life, noted the avg hit, activated BR, avg hit dropped... Then I popped writhing jar and started leeching off the worms, life was -10 (steady) from full but my avg hit was back to where it was be4 i activated BR
Dernière édition par TGGarrett, le 26 déc. 2017 07:51:03
follow your build but i found that mana is a big trouble for me so i decided to rework the build and here is my result:

2buttons slayer come out, just 1 for moving around and another for killing xD
btw i use chance to bleed support instead of ele dam support for bf
for reave aoe and multi.
Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.
"
TGGarrett a écrit :
"
Drukor a écrit :

BECAUSE

I was wondering this myself... but after killing a lot of enemies and building up leech, my life is always a few points from the max with BR going

EDIT:
Sitting in the h/o, i put on dmg on full life, noted the avg hit, activated BR, avg hit dropped... Then I popped writhing jar and started leeching off the worms, life was -10 (steady) from full but my avg hit was back to where it was be4 i activated BR

Yes, even tho ur life is lower than "full" it still treats it as full because you have life steal lasting longer than being at max life, so therefor ur dmg increases from the gem

In path of building config u can set always full life to checked, and dmg on full life becomes highest dps, i clear so much more effectively with it, given ive tweaked this build a bit to use a 6L Reave in my gloves for clearing and 6L BF in chest for ST and i absolutely destroy the world.
"
Drukor a écrit :
"
TGGarrett a écrit :
"
Drukor a écrit :

BECAUSE

EDIT:

Yes, even tho ur life is lower than "full" it still treats it as full because you have life steal lasting longer than being at max life, so therefor ur dmg increases from the gem

In path of building config u can set always full life to checked, and dmg on full life becomes highest dps, i clear so much more effectively with it, given ive tweaked this build a bit to use a 6L Reave in my gloves for clearing and 6L BF in chest for ST and i absolutely destroy the world.

Drawing a blank on what st means.

Was also thinking that it would be better for the totem to have maim instead of the main attack skill. Not home ATM to test
Dernière édition par TGGarrett, le 26 déc. 2017 14:40:00
ST = single target my bad, but my fully buffed 6 stack BF explosion is almost 1m dmg, which is quite a lot for not using an abyssus
Dernière édition par Drukor, le 26 déc. 2017 15:55:22
"
Thunder0258 a écrit :
follow your build but i found that mana is a big trouble for me so i decided to rework the build and here is my result:

2buttons slayer come out, just 1 for moving around and another for killing xD
btw i use chance to bleed support instead of ele dam support for bf
for reave aoe and multi.

It must not have been fun capping your resistance and getting that chest off-colored, at least it worked for you. I don't know why you had mana issue and why would you wear Kaom's root on slayer tho.
"
Drukor a écrit :

BECAUSE

Thanks for pointing this out, i will quote this in Gem section. I was using acuity back then so instant leech removed my overleech bonus.
"
TGGarrett a écrit :

Was also thinking that it would be better for the totem to have maim instead of the main attack skill. Not home ATM to test

No, it would be better if you let your totem have Chance to bleed and put Bloodlust on your BF setup.
Dernière édition par Brown14, le 26 déc. 2017 21:06:36

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires