[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

Damn, when you get insanely lucky but yet have the worst luck

I bought that rapier with 152% Phys Damage and i decided to take my 1:10 chance and ex it.
I got the Hybrid roll but only lowest tier 14/6 -.-
It had so much potential to be my endgame rapier

PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche

I'm not sure what I need to do to get the end game going. I wont be able to afford Acuity or Taste of Hate for now, but I'm not sure what to buy for rings/amulets or jewels to better this character.

HELP

Thanks

Dernière édition par ApexDivinity, le 23 déc. 2017 21:29:11
"
ApexDivinity a écrit :

I'm not sure what I need to do to get the end game going. I wont be able to afford Acuity or Taste of Hate for now, but I'm not sure what to buy for rings/amulets or jewels to better this character.

HELP

Thanks

Hi there, Acuity won't help you get better dps than a good Spiked gloves, i never said you have to buy Atziri acuity tho, I have also replaced mine with this

You can craft higher flat phys on your sword once you have Vagan lv7 i think, same as your ring, craft 40 life least once possible.

Make sure you have at least 90% accuracy fully buffed, yours is a bit low. If you have problem with bosses or anything else, let me know. Don't trust your tooltip completely
Chance to bleed or Added Fire Dmg? Tooltip is a lot higher w/ added fire (both same lvl and same qual) but the off hand and potions add off % of phys. Just curious what you think.

Also, for high end bosses, do u recommend going brutality? If so, what aura would you use?
For the same situation, is it worth using dmg on full life and not casting BR?
Dernière édition par TGGarrett, le 24 déc. 2017 15:35:29
can i use this as my main hand?
Hi a rapier with 316 pdps is enough on this build for do all the content?
And someone can link me the build for path of building? ty
"
TGGarrett a écrit :
Chance to bleed or Added Fire Dmg? Tooltip is a lot higher w/ added fire (both same lvl and same qual) but the off hand and potions add off % of phys. Just curious what you think.

Also, for high end bosses, do u recommend going brutality? If so, what aura would you use?

Chance to bleed > Added fire since we do not have any ele penetration, ele damage won't help you much against bosses with high resistance.

It really depends on the play style, I would still go blood rage and chance to bleed. If you use Brutality, there's no other aura worth using and Deaths hand 's Unholy might will be useless as well since Brutality disable our chaos damage. So it's better to use Damage on full life and not casting BR.
"
angtsuyang a écrit :
can i use this as my main hand?

Yes, nice sword btw.
"
slimq3 a écrit :
Hi a rapier with 316 pdps is enough on this build for do all the content?
And someone can link me the build for path of building? ty

I'm currently using Scaeva in league and have 5k dps with concentrated effect but still able to kill guardian just fine, and im at lv 86.

I don't have path of building but i will leave my account public later once i finish testing something out.
"
Brown14 a écrit :
"
TGGarrett a écrit :

Chance to bleed > Added fire since we do not have any ele penetration, ele damage won't help you much against bosses with high resistance.

It really depends on the play style, I would still go blood rage and chance to bleed. If you use Brutality, there's no other aura worth using and Deaths hand 's Unholy might will be useless as well since Brutality disable our chaos damage. So it's better to use Damage on full life and not casting BR.

So for higher end bosses u do recommend dmg on full life and no BR?

Regarding brutality, isnt the phys dmg worth more than the chaos dmg the offhand gives since bosses such as the shaper have 25% resist for chaos? 40% cold resist which hampers taste of hate.

Just curious before I go fight him... Not a fan of wasting attempts if u did the research already.

Thanks again.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires