[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
crazypearce a écrit :
"
Doctor_Teh a écrit :
Can anyone who is doing the crit build tell me about how much it take to switch over to crit from RT and see a dramatic increase in single target DPS? Is the main cost the acuity and weapon?

dont need the acuity. thats a new addition to the crit variant. it saves you a bit of pathing but it doesn't add anything extra to the build.

and to switch from RT you don't even need a new weapon... just take overwhelm for 8% crit, level 1 precision plus two accuracy clusters on the tree along with 300 rating on gear and you have 100% chance to hit. (using atziris will make up for the extra points on accuracy by saving 7+ nodes to get there)

if you are playing RT you are playing it wrong in this league. it was nice as a starter as it was proven to work, so we can level and farm up currency but as it has moved on there is no reason to keep it right now

If we take the level 1 precision what do we drop?
"
ressiv a écrit :
Currently doing well on my level 90 Cycloner! (SSF gearwise, only currency trading)

I was checking my gear to upgrade something. I have an Elder sword (best Sword I could find) ready to get fortify on, but still didn't get lucky with Alting it. I have 3 Exalts ready to craft it after I hit Fortify.

I have a 6L body armour incubator running, praying for an armor version to drop!

I have a Starakonja ready to use when I go crit sword. Also a Diamond ring with ass mark on hit.

I have a belt of the Deceiver, but I don't know if it's worth it to use and do my best to get resists somewhere elese.

An Elder eternal burgonet is also in my stash, but I don't know if I can craft something useful with it.

Are there any quick wins I can do / craft?

Can anyone help me out here ;)?
I'm having issues with survivability, getting one-shot a lot.

Should I switch my Ancestral Warchief-Impale to CWDT-Vaal Molten Shell? Or is there anything else I can switch into? If there is something mentioned, I couldn't find it because there are 500 pages. So help will be appreciated. Thanks
"
rickpollock a écrit :

I dropped maim support for flesh and stone so your precision will have enlighten. You can also drop impale support for ancestral warchief or drop enlighten but you will need both ring with -mana cost of skills.
Dernière édition par Stràt, le 3 juil. 2019 10:47:07
i think i'm far from the transition to crit, but what ascendancies would you suggest ?

i'd drop brutal fervour for overwhelm at first.

furthermore: is the crit variant much more squishy ?

"
elvorfindra a écrit :

Should I switch my Ancestral Warchief-Impale to CWDT-Vaal Molten Shell? Or is there anything else I can switch into? If there is something mentioned, I couldn't find it because there are 500 pages. So help will be appreciated. Thanks

I managed to get a CWDT/vaal molten shell/curse setup going without dropping my vaal double striker (prefer that over ancestral warchief). Currently low level but not sure about that yet. I'm using vulnerability as the curse for a bit more boss damage but you could use enfeeble instead.

Ofc you could just selfcast a high level molten shell regularly and use the vaal version when needed. No links needed for that.

Edit: I should probably mention that I don't use a Kaom's.
Dernière édition par Jay_J, le 3 juil. 2019 10:52:39
"
Canith a écrit :
Hello everyone,

im a little bit confused, which Buffs we take?
I Run Pride, F&S, B&S an DreadBanner (no war banner because planting on PS4 ist shit)= 85% Mana Reserved.
On Page 1 i read about Haste in the Crit Commentary. But Haste reserved 50% Mana. So should i switch Pride with Haste?

Not 100% sure which part you're refering to but it most likely doesn't mean you should use haste. It's probably about vaal haste which you can use for some more burst damage without any mana reservation.
Dernière édition par Jay_J, le 3 juil. 2019 10:56:05
"
Jay_J a écrit :
"
Canith a écrit :
Hello everyone,

im a little bit confused, which Buffs we take?
I Run Pride, F&S, B&S an DreadBanner (no war banner because planting on PS4 ist shit)= 85% Mana Reserved.
On Page 1 i read about Haste in the Crit Commentary. But Haste reserved 50% Mana. So should i switch Pride with Haste?

Not 100% sure which part you're refering to but it most likely doesn't mean you should use haste. It's probably about vaal haste which you can use for some more burst damage without any mana reservation.

Aaahh, thank you. You´re right, now i understand.
"
Jay_J a écrit :
"
elvorfindra a écrit :

I managed to get a CWDT/vaal molten shell/curse setup going without dropping my vaal double striker (prefer that over ancestral warchief). Currently low level but not sure about that yet. I'm using vulnerability as the curse for a bit more boss damage but you could use enfeeble instead.

Ofc you could just selfcast a high level molten shell regularly and use the vaal version when needed. No links needed for that.

Edit: I should probably mention that I don't use a Kaom's.

I think you are right! Thanks for the answer. I might try a CWDT-Molten Shell set up instead of ancestral warchief to see if it works. I usually cast it during boss fights but cannot cast it again because when my leeching stops, I die.
"
Stràt a écrit :
"
rickpollock a écrit :

I dropped maim support for flesh and stone so your precision will have enlighten. You can also drop impale support for ancestral warchief or drop enlighten but you will need both ring with -mana cost of skills.

So how much better is the crit version over RT? My gear is still pretty garbage so would it make sense to stick with RT until I get better gear then switch to crit (if it's that much better)?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires