[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hey is this avible in 3.1 or what ever today comes ? XD
The build should still be very strong with starforge or disfavour.. but.. what is the best rare weapon we Can create these days? Is 7 link with fortify impossible now?
Dernière édition par kaldaskeren, le 13 mars 2020 09:39:32
Yes it is still very viable and a very good league starter build, i tested it along with 10 other builds in ST in full throttle last week. As for 7L rare weapon, no you can't get fortify anymore on swords or axes but you can still roll maim.
Hey,

Can some Cyclone expert see my Char in Delirium ? I do almost everythink i can ( and i can do all content ) but im still fighting with my single target i think there is an option to get more, also have little bit probs with Mana to many reserved, sure enlighten on 4 will be helpful but i dont no i want to invest in that.

im will be really happy if anyone as the ideas there i not have ;)
have question how to get
Buffs and stuff Viridian Jewel
Is this build still viable at 3.10? any changes or updates in the build?
Anyone still playing this build? I am trying the crit based version in Standard and I'm having some survivability issues - I can't afford mirrored items at the moment, but I have a decent amount of exalts to spend. I would appreciate if someone could share an updated tree / gear post 3.10. My profile should be public just in case there's someone willing to take a look.

EDIT: I guess I was missing the immortal call setup. Anyway - it would be nice to see an updated tree if someone has one :)
Dernière édition par maniard, le 13 sept. 2020 14:39:23
"
maniard a écrit :
Anyone still playing this build? I am trying the crit based version in Standard and I'm having some survivability issues - I can't afford mirrored items at the moment, but I have a decent amount of exalts to spend. I would appreciate if someone could share an updated tree / gear post 3.10. My profile should be public just in case there's someone willing to take a look.

EDIT: I guess I was missing the immortal call setup. Anyway - it would be nice to see an updated tree if someone has one :)

Look Ahfack profile there is his actual tree with cluster jewel !
v1tAm1n^
will this be back in 3.13? slayer seems pretty good, add this RT bleed
Will we get an update on this ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires