[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

well i ended up spending 6ex trying to 6L my Weapon so now the rest of my gear sucks ass but I managed to fit in enough int and should be overcapped on resists to run Ele Weakness Maps so I guess this will work

IGN: DabrixRN
"
crazypearce a écrit :
"
Doctor_Teh a écrit :
Can anyone who is doing the crit build tell me about how much it take to switch over to crit from RT and see a dramatic increase in single target DPS? Is the main cost the acuity and weapon?

dont need the acuity. thats a new addition to the crit variant. it saves you a bit of pathing but it doesn't add anything extra to the build.

and to switch from RT you don't even need a new weapon... just take overwhelm for 8% crit, level 1 precision plus two accuracy clusters on the tree along with 300 rating on gear and you have 100% chance to hit. (using atziris will make up for the extra points on accuracy by saving 7+ nodes to get there)

if you are playing RT you are playing it wrong in this league. it was nice as a starter as it was proven to work, so we can level and farm up currency but as it has moved on there is no reason to keep it right now

I think there is a lot of confusion here about how to build the crit build here, as the info is pretty limited in the front page of the build. Would you be at all willing to share specifics about what needs to change from the default build Ahfack wrote? What do you forego to get the accuracy nodes? Which ascendency do you change? What gear needs to/ideally would change? (You said nothing needs to?)

I'm assuming i would want things like crit chance and crit multi on my jewels and gear wherever possible?

Like someone else said, what are you dropping for the lvl 1 precision?

Any info would be greatly appreciated, i think by more than just me.
Dernière édition par Doctor_Teh, le 3 juil. 2019 14:31:35
Runnin this guide,feels awesome! Lvl 95 already HC.

But,i think i messed up somewhere,sometimes feels not right(?)

Could you check my character and tell me where i did go wrong ? (on the tree or on the gear)

Would love some feedback from the PROs. I'm quite a newbie.
how do people clear Monoliths? I dont expect this build to be on par with my old ED/Contagion build or something like Vaal Ice Nova. However, I feel like Im struggling to clear these stupid things.
IGN: DabrixRN
Very strange build. I have tones of damage and I'm distroing everething even on lvl 83 but I feel very fragele. If i don't hit and leach even a single white mob can kill me with 3-4 hits also legion mobs often one shoot me, Phoenix also even if i leach. What should I upgrade in order to feel more tanky ? I have 5400 hp max resistances.
Dernière édition par fizo1, le 3 juil. 2019 15:51:51
"
fizo1 a écrit :
Very strange build. I have tones of damage and I'm distroing everething even on lvl 83 but I feel very fragele. If i don't hit and leach even a single white mob can kill me with 3-4 hits also legion mobs often one shoot me, Phoenix also even if i leach. What should I upgrade in order to feel more tanky ? I have 5400 hp max resistances.

I dropped my Ancestral totem for a CWDT immortal call, feels a lot better when it comes to Legion encounters and overall really.
you can save some cash when searching a mid range weapon by using a generic two handed axe search for pdps>490 + 6L + fortify.

You can save some ex there for example

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/X7mWaBuP
6L Disfavour's are getting much cheaper now too - what was 16ex a week ago is 11ex now.
Where do I invest now?

I guess rings and better gloves?

Also what Gems need quality first?
Dernière édition par xaeror35, le 3 juil. 2019 20:17:58
HI GUYS, can evaluate my char, doubts as to the pulverise in the helmet, which I must improve.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires