[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
jlbarbosa a écrit :
HI GUYS, can evaluate my char, doubts as to the pulverise in the helmet, which I must improve.

You know there is not a lot of improvements left here... Belt maybe, one of your ring with life... Blood rage enchant is better than cyclone btw

"
xaeror35 a écrit :
Where do I invest now?

I guess rings and better gloves?

Also what Gems need quality first?

Rings and FLASK come on get a lions roar it is a huge dps boost...

Quality doesnt matter, put all of them quality 20 you should have new ones lvling on your second weapons sets...
Dernière édition par Sorytis16, le 4 juil. 2019 05:10:00
Lions Roar might be a nice DPS upgrade but I have died so many times because of the desync the knockback causes on my PC. Awesome on stuff that can't be knocked back though.
What do i switch for doing single target damage? Impale for what?

im using the soul tether belt with the corrupted soul passive on the bottom right of the tree.

for some reason im really not seeing my damage numbers. and I'm using the chest for a cwdt setup because i still see myself getting one shot alot.

hoping you guys can help me see what should i change.

this was used instead of a kaoms because im lacking the resistance

i use this as well

i am working on getting my axe white socketed and beast corrupting it for the 30% quality
Dernière édition par TheAlmightyJay, le 4 juil. 2019 08:36:50
Should i keep that and move on? or should i try to get Fortify?

1 Prefix
2 Suffixes

-> Prefixes cannot be changed --> Scour?

Help please :D
"
Edeka a écrit :

1 Prefix
2 Suffixes

-> Prefixes cannot be changed --> Scour?

Help please :D

If you do that, it will turn back to blue :)

no you need to annul twice and pray
"
TheAlmightyJay a écrit :

im using the soul tether belt with the corrupted soul passive on the bottom right of the tree.

for some reason im really not seeing my damage numbers. and I'm using the chest for a cwdt setup because i still see myself getting one shot alot.

hoping you guys can help me see what should i change.

this was used instead of a kaoms because im lacking the resistance

i use this as well

i am working on getting my axe white socketed and beast corrupting it for the 30% quality

If you're using Soul tether and corrupted soul you should switch your amulet, since it crippels the ES you gain from corrupted soul by a large margin - this might be a reason for getting 1 shot.

PS: you might want to use any curse in the cwdt setup, like enfeeble and/or use a lower lvl cwdt setup for more procs
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Dernière édition par Darkrox, le 4 juil. 2019 09:58:37
Did anyone decide do go with a sword? What does the tree look like? Did you go for the far right sword nodes?
Okay never mind i just finished this one! Thanks anyway

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires